30.

Lamar
I held onto her hips watching my dick move in and out of her. I tugged on her hair as she threw her ass back, allowing me to pound inside her. I smacked her ass, seeing her juices drip down my penis. The sight turned me on even more.

"Who's pussy is this" I smacked her ass as she continued to ride out her orgasm.

"Yours Daddy" she moaned feeling me burst inside the condom.

Javon crawled away from me, trying to catch her breath. I stared at her through hooded eyes, making no sudden moves. She bit her lip, moving her finger in a c'mere motion. The feeling of seeing her unclothed is enough to have me bust right here. Moving closer to her, I kissed down her chocolate body, showing love.

My head moved even lower , licking the leaking juices. My tongue flicked across her clit, causing her to let out a soft moan. Her small hands played in my curls, slowly pulling them. "Oh my God" Javon moaned once more trying to scoot away. I grabbed her hips turning her over to sit directly on my face.

Reaching for my cup, I used a small piece of ice, placing it on my tongue. I sat her back on my face eating the dessert I've been craving for months. On the first look, I felt her shiver against my tongue.

Javon took control, holding the wall for moral support. She roughly took rode my face, using the end of her legs to wrap them behind my head. She pulled my head closer to her oozing pussy. Javon soon came again allowing me to lick up her falling juices.

      Things between have been really freaky lately, we both wanted what we had been feening for. I stayed over her apartment two days straight just catching up again. "I've worn your ass out" I smirked seeing her on the verge of falling asleep. The dick got her falling asleep and shit, I'm to fye.

     "Shut up" Javon laughed laying her head on my chest. "I've enjoyed the past two days"

   The both of us having talked or seen anyone in two days, we turned our phones off. We took two days to just communicate, talk out our problems, chill. Answering text messages every five seconds wasn't going to allow us to do that.

   In this frame of time, I've learned things about Javon no one else knew. I've noticed things, I wouldn't notice on a regular day, it attracted me  more and vice versa.

     "This is random but I want a tattoo" Javon said tracing circles around my chest.

    "Javon you can't even handle cramps, how the hell you gone manage a tattoo" I joked as she used her free hand to punch my chest. "It's the true though, no lying it hurt to get this tattoo on my chest"

   "I want it on my upper arm" she went on her phone looking for unique rose tattoos. I furrowed my eyebrows pointing at ones that caught my eye.

"You getting plain black ink or colored ink"

"Colored ink, I don't want a red rose, I'm thinking purple"

"It's a purple rose"

Before she could respond, there was a knock on the door. Fumbling around the room, she quickly threw on her sweat pants and a oversized shirt. Walking over to the door, she looked through the peep hole and then back at me. Her hands started shake and she froze. "My mom's here, hide"

Running around the room, the knocking soon got louder and more aggressive. Javon stumbled behind me hoping to quicken my pace, she pushed me inside her room. Closing the door, I bent down by it, putting my hear close to it.

"Hey ma"

"Don't hey me, what the hell do you have a phone for if your not using it" her mother spoke sternly sounding upset.

   "It's been a lot of things on my mind and having a phone wasn't going to help that" Javon replied, I could sense the nervousness in her voice.

"What's been on your mind"

"Constantly work and other issues" technically that wasn't a total lie. Javon had recently landed her a internship at a computer based company. She got paid quite a bit to make lattes and bring snobs donuts, I'm glad she's learning new things though.

"Mmm, why you limping" her mother questioned. "Who been over here"

"Nobody ma, besides I'm grown" Javon spat and everything went silent.

"You can still get your ass whoop, don't play" I could already feel the infamous eye roll that Javon loves to do, when irritated.

"Alright mom, is that the reason you came over here to interrogate me" she asked , I slowly opened up the door just to peek in the hallway.

"You still haven't explained the reasoning for the limping" I smirked curious to know the bogus lie she'll tell her mother.

"I tripped on the way upstairs when I carried the groceries. I think I might've pulled something" Javon bent down rubbing her upper thigh, she examined purring on this concerned expression. "I need to make an appointment to get it checked out."

Her mother squinted her eyes, nodding. When her mother start walking towards the room, I dashed under the bed. I scrunched my body up so my legs couldn't be seen.

"I'm not stupid, Javon. When I get the dick, I limp to, it's no reason to lie" Javon shook her head not even making a effort to stop him.

"Whoever hiding in her can come on out, I'm well aware that you paralyzed my daughter's walk" I stayed under the bed. I didn't want to meet her mother butt ass naked, that's bad impressions. I slid on my underwear not liking the cold breeze blowing on my penis.

"See mom, why can't you believe that I tripped and fell. Instead you think I've been messing around, I'm still a virgin"

It took everything in me not to let out a scoff. Javon is far from a virgin, the way she rides me is reckless. The day I took her virginity junior year , I knew she would be mine forever. I'm the only person who has the right of sliding in and out.

She's the only person that puts her pussy on my dick. The only girl I let get away with doing sixty nines and other freaky shit. That's the side of Javon others didn't get to see, except me.

"Milan's pregnant, it's obvious she's not a virgin"

"What does Milan being pregnant have to do with me" Javon asked placing her hand on her hip.

"Good point, I'm leaving now. Don't come back home hiding pregnancy in your shoe boxes" I held in a chuckle at the shade her mother threw. Javon laughed walking her mother towards the door.

"Whatever mom, love you"

"Love you to" I heard the door closing indicating her mom left.

I entered the kitchen pressing myself against Javon's backside. I grabbed the skillet from her hands, sitting four strips of bacon in it.

"Hershey, your mom is a trip" I said calling her by her nickname.

She side-eyed me. "Yea buttercup, she's a character" she smiled using my nickname.

"Look at us, using nicknames and shit. I fuck wit' it" I responded hugging her from behind.

Javon turned around in my arms, cheesing. She laid her head on my chest, wrapping her arms around me.

Things are finally looking up..