9.

Javon

            Bj fell down on the floor holding his nuts, my eyes widened apologizing for my damage. I helped him up gently hoping that his dick could still function. I continued to stock the candies onto the shelf while he watched me and entertained me during the process. After I was done , I threw the box away, and my lunch break soon rolled around.

    "Can I take you out to lunch" BJ asked gesturing out his hand to me. I grabbed it letting him lead the way to his car. The girls winked at me and silently cheered me on as we walked towards his car. I slick rolled my eyes because I had no type of interest in BJ, but he never got the hint.

BJ is one of those classmates who you've known through kindergarten all the way to the twelfth grade. I've known him for years and as we got older his feelings never failed to show. I warned him years ago that I didn't see him in that light but I guess he thinks that thought suddenly changed. Don't get me wrong he has a bomb personality, but certain things just wouldn't fly with me romantically.

His image is just like the rest of the jocks, no loyalty, yet wants a girl who to ride for them through thick and thin. Thick and thin meaning if he cheats you will never turn your back on him and remain looking stupid forever, not me. In the past I've seen or heard to many girls crying in the bathroom talking about how dirty he's done them. Fucking twin sisters , cousins, all types of cousins, just filthy.

I'm not one to listen closely on drama, so he probably clueless that I know about his bad deeds. What he doesn't know is that in high school rumors spread faster than diseases. One mistake can have you messed up for the rest of your high school life.

       "I've been meaning to ask, what happened between you and Amber" he asked curiously looking up at me. "I've been seeing post everywhere , it's a video of you legit beating her ass"

       "She's been posting on her snap constantly throwing jabs at you, I'm waiting on you to respond" he went on his phone showing me her insta story. "If you need help coming up with comebacks in right here"

     Another reason to stay away is that he's very messy. It's one thing to hear rumors but to spread them around as if you know the real tea is a totally different story. Of course I had seen her story but I don't respond to foolishness unless I'm that bored or just need some entertainment. We're seniors and we're still going back and forth like this is middle school.

       "We fought because she couldn't keep her mouth shut, that's it. I've got my anger out so I have no reason to stoop down to her level" I said munching on my subway turkey foot long.

         I'm not stupid, he kept looking at me waiting for me to go in detail. I refuse to tell him anything to mix the story all up. People knew about the fight but only selective individuals know the exact details.

     The door chimes and Lamar came in looking scrumptious. I eyed him, forgetting that I'm having lunch with BJ. Noticing my stare he comes over , holding his famous smirk. "I passed my exams" Lamar smiled leaning down to hug me. He picked me up spinning me around in the air, BJ cleared his throat making his presence known.

         Lamar landed me gently back on my feet, Bj and him had this weird stand down. I wasn't gonna introduce them because it's obvious they knew each other, they play for the same team.

       "I'm glad you passed, I'm glad my hard work payed off" I broke the awkward silence , the tension in the room could be cut using a steak knife.

      Lamar turned his attention back on me. "Can you meet me outside I wanna to you privately" he empathized privately. I told BJ I would be back before going outside to see what's the issue.

       "Why you rush home the other day, that massage is innocent" Lamar cheesed pulling me closer to him. By now I know he's doing all this extra stuff because BJ is probably breaking his neck to look out the window.

       "We both know you were trying to get more than a massage" I crossed my arms over my chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He brushed my braids off my shoulder , letting them hang down my back. "We are not doing that , again"

         Lamar chuckled leaning his head towards my ear. "If you would let me, I could do that tongue trick again, and give you the good dick that'll have you paralyzed for days." His voice alone could  just make me orgasm a few times.

      "Mmm, and I could do my special reverse cow girl and the sixty nine position. Good times" my hand lightly brushed against the forming bulge in his pants. He licked his lips pecking my cheek before stepping back. "Come over later on, I wanna study"

       "Sure, study" I replied walking back inside. BJ quickly turned around in his chair pretending to be occupied by his phone. "Hey, can you drop me back at work"'he nodded handing me the rest of my sandwich.

        We were now back at the shop, I told him thank, and got out the car. I sat inside my car shooting Mia a quick text.

    Y'all need me for anything else??

MiaPia💛: Nah, you could we're getting ready to close up soon anyway. Bye girly!

Bye Bye!