5.

Javon

            We walked into his house, that still seemed a little trashed due to the party. I carried my usual text books, notes, and sticky notes, I use when I'm studying in the afternoon. My snacks were in my book bag to help concentrate on keys things, that's how I focus, oh! and the help of music.

      "I'm gonna go change, you can help yourself to whatever" I nodded still seated. I spotted a Bluetooth speaker on the table, I hooked it up my iPhone , playing music from Pandora. Jhene Aiko's voice soothes the room, calming me down in a sense. I learned to love her music from my mom, to this day, she still blast her music on the top volume.

        I opened my back pack taking out notebook paper and my color coordinated pens. They were use to help me pen point certain information. I'm basically gonna show him the resources I use to study and my train of focus.

      "You ready" I hear his voice coming downstairs. My eyes met his tone body that's barely covered, he only sported Nike shorts.  I shook my head hoping he didn't catch my eye, don't need to boost his ego any higher then it is. "Mmm" I finally responded turning up the music, probably the only thing to help me survive.

"So the exam ask questions based of economics and black history" Every year you learn more and more about people who really went through something back during segregation. I've done plenty of research finding out it's way more people who risked their lives besides protesting or boycotting. Their names are on google but they don't get much credit as they should.

"Were gonna go over Malcolm X , Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King, W.E.B Du Bois, Andrew Young, etc." I explained displaying the big amount of flash cards.

         After studying for about an hour, we had covered everything. I gave him majority of my old notes just so he could study some things and we made brand new notes for him. I gathered my stuff in my back pack prepared to head to the car.

      "Stay for dinner, I wanna thank you"

     "The last time you wanted to thank me, we had sex" I reminded him , squinting my eyes. "We don't need that happening again"

     "Don't act like you didn't like the way I was dicking you down" he joked. "You loved the way I ate you out from the back, fingered you, and fucked you so good. The sex is mind blowing when we're together"

I crossed my legs while his eyes weren't staring me down. Thinking about the things that took place that night made me wanna do it again. I nodded deciding that I would participate in this thank you celebration he wants to have, hopefully it doesn't go left. I rolled my shoulders back feeling my back ache from being stretched all types of way in cheer practice. That happened a day ago and I'm still feeling back pains, I needed a massage.

"You know how you could thank me" I asked.

"How"

"By giving me a back massage, it hurts" I whined.

        "Okay take your shirt off" Lamar asked me smirking. I looked at him confused wondering why I needed to take off my clothing. "It'll make it easier and it will be more effective to your back" he persuaded making his claim more valid.

         I took off my Rue 21 crop top folding it neatly, I sat it on the table moving away cups. I laid back down on the sofa, feelings him hover over my body. His hands massaged upper back cracking my sore bones, I moaned in pleasure. I knew he was gonna clown me for it but at the moment , that wasn't on my mind. I put a pillow under my face , so I could bury my moans in the pillow to keep them from being so loud.

        Minutes passed ,gradually his hands got lower and lower on my back. It felt good so I didn't complain, but I didn't want him crossing boundaries. Soon enough, kisses led down my spiral , Lamar's magical hands massaging my ass. Shivers ran down my spine at the feelings of his cool lips connecting with the middle of my back. Not lying this is hands down the best massage I've ever had for free.

       "W-w-what are you doing" I managed to finally get the word out without the chances of moaning. I could feel him smirking from behind me, I didn't want to start this trend again. He turned me around causing us to face each other, I didn't have the pillow anymore to hide my face.

     "I'm giving you what you asked for"Lamar simply responded as if this is normal. He knew the effect his words, body movements, and everything did to me , This was just icing on the cake. He would do anything to give him the satisfaction of knowing his causing a ocean to form in my underwear.

     "This is more than a regular massage" I tried to complaining acting like this wasn't the best massage ever. "This is unprofessional"

    "We both know I'm far from regular and this a home massage we could do whatever you like" he said mimicking T.I.'s voice at the end of his commentary. I rolled my eyes trying to get up but he pushed me back down, smashing his lips on mine. Pandora still played in the background, the setting of the music changed to sex music , make the mood even more obvious. "I gotta get home" I rushed putting back on my crop top, I grabbed my book bag darting towards the door.

I called me up one of the nearest Uber to take me home. "You can't run from this relationship forever" he said walking me towards the car.

"I'm not running away from anything, I'm single"

"That's what you think"

Lamar watched me get in the car, he closed the door for me before walking back into his house. I sat in the car wondering what, that's what you think meant. We have feelings for each other that have been pushed on the back burner for years but is it worth a shot. Me being the stubborn girl I am I don't want to risk the heart break...

-
Okay!!!!!!!

Be honest are you feeling this story or nah?