3.

Lamar

My phone buzzed completely, people kept sending me videos of last night events. I just saw the notification pop up and leave it alone. The pain that kept booming in my head only got worse , and I still have to get ready for school.

       Leon laid on the floor next to a empty red cup, a paper towel thrown on top of him. Stepping over him, I went to the cabinet taking out two Advil pills, and poured me a glass of water. I checked my phone seeing the current time , silently cursing myself out for waking up late.

         "Throw on some clothes, we gotta go to school"

    "Do we have to go to school, my legs are wobbly from all that ass getting thrown back" Leon smirked playfully humping the floor. "I feel like straight shit, the poop emoji"

     "That's nice and all but mom is gonna kill us if she finds about any of this. Not going to school would only make us get in more trouble" I explained not wanting to show any signs of suspicious. My mom love to play detective and didn't wanna leave any signs of doing something we have no business. I loved my car, phone, and PlayStation, I didn't need that getting took away on the last week of school. Yeah, I'm eighteen getting ready to graduate and still get treated like I'm four years old. In this family mom always says, "when you pay the bills, you do what you want" , clearly that's not happening anytime soon.

        "You've always been scared of momma"

    I rolled my eyes ignoring his stupid comment. Going in my room, I searched my closet looking for something casual. I settled on a Nike shirt and some gray sweat pants, next moisturized my curls, gotta keep them looking good.

        Untouchable x NBA YoungBoy , played on my phone keeping me hyped for today. I opened up a chocolate fudge flavored poptart, waiting for Leon to come downstairs. While waiting, instagram occupies my time, I double tapped random pictures not paying attention. Javon popped up on my timeline, I zoomed in on her face, admiring the brown skin beauty. In secret I've always had a mini crush on her, we could've been a couple years ago but football fucked that up for me. Practicing , games, popularity , and girls got in the way, since then our friendship as been rocky.

I hate to admit it but being on the team changed me a little. I got use to girls offering me sex , always being called to the gym, and just being known around the school period. I miss being friends with her, I'm content as long as we play frenemies.

Picking up my book bag, I shook my head wondering why I still bothered to carry it. Going to the kitchen , I stuffed some bags of snacks in my bag , to last through the day. Leon came downstairs in a plain t-shirt and some sweat pants, he had a pair of sunglasses. I stared at him confused wondering the point of the glasses.

"Don't judge, I don't need the girls seeing me look like a bum of the street" he lazily picked his bag, throwing it over his shoulder. Leon almost fell due to the weight of all the crap, he never cleaned is back pack, it's always full of papers from the beginning of the year.

"I don't see the issue, you always look like a bum" I joked seeing a frown appearing on his face.

Leon snapped his fingers, putting his hands on his hips. "Don't do me, I always on fleek. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" he swayed his head to the other side posing. I scrunched up my nose , squinting my eyes at him. "I've always thought you were suspect."

"Don't try me" Leon bucked at me before going towards the car. I put on my seat belt , putting the key in the ignition, I backed out the driveway blasting Namir. In the morning his music always found a way to hype me up. "Did you see the way Milan was dancing on me last night" he asked rubbing his hands together. "I'm feeling her"

"I was to busy loving the way Javon moved on me. Her ass isn't to big but it damn sure isn't little, that dress made look spectacular, her body period is gorgeous" I ranted remembering flash backs of last night.

"AYE! Can you swerve back into the right lane please, I refuse to die because you wanna remember Javon's ass" Leon covered his eyes scared to see if we were still on the road or not. Ignoring his foolishness, I found a parking lot close to the front of the school. "You can stop being over dramatic now"

"I'm not being over dramatic, I was worried I would have to call mommy , telling her my last words" he got out the car still complained about how we almost crashed. He went over towards Milan and Javon, who were sitting on the benches out front. He sat down next to Milan explaining the traumatizing accident he almost experienced. They cracking up at his act while I prayed he didn't tell them how we almost get in the horrible accident.

"What happened" Milan asked.

"So we were talking about the party last night and brought up the dance you gave me. Then he started going on and on about how good Javon looked and the nigga almost ran into another car thinking about her. Javon him thinking about you almost cost my life"

I mentally face palmed myself deciding to just keep my mouth shut. The girls looked at me and busted out laughing. Javon didn't say anything she just smirked and turned back around. "We'll see you fools in first period , don't swerve into the lockers on the way" Milan joked following behind Javon who was halfway down the hallway by now.

"You really had to tell them that" I punched him in the arm, embarrassed, I didn't need her thinking that she's always on my mind. Even though, she is, all the time to be exact.