7.

Milan
    I parted my hair in a half up, half down type style. My curls were puffed out and the front part of my head is in a knot. My mood the last few weeks have been off and I'm guessing from the lack of sun light or feeling like straight shit. I've been extra sleeping, more of a appetite, and putting on some weight, it's good weight though. My body has been going through these weird changes but I'm assuming it's me going through puberty.

        My phone beeped with another message from Javon. Instead of answering I decided to FaceTime her, since I'm in the middle of doing my hair. I called and she instantly picked up doing our usual introduction. She waved into the camera constantly reminding me that I'm finally off punishment, and she had big plans for us to meet up after school.

            "Now that's your off punishment Leon can stop harassing me about you whereabouts. He keeps stopping in school telling me to give these messages and these gifts. My room has thousands of bears that should me at your house" Javon laughed turning the camera around, there were three bags full of stuffed bears.

        "Awww my baby" I cooed finishing the last of my eyeshadow.

       "Yeah, y'all are so cute" Javon said while putting me on pause to go look at something. I heard her gasp and start mumbling curse words under her breath.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion looking at my screen. "You good"

"Yea I'll tell you when I stop by"

"K" Javon hung up and I can clearly tell something's up by the way her mood changed so quickly.

Minutes later the doorbell soon rung and the usual morning greetings by parents could be heard. Carlos passed by my room rapping some unknown lyrics with a granola bar hanging out his mouth. After gathering my stuff, I followed behind him coming in contact with Javon. She had a napkin in front of her full of bacon , egg, sausage biscuit. Jelly hung from the side of her mouth, she soon licked it off before grabbing her keys.

"Bye mom , Bye dad" Carlos and I spoke in unison.

"Bye god mom and dad" Javon said her goodbyes unlocking the car doors. She got in the driver seat and I accompanied the passenger seat. Carlos got in the back hooking his phone up to the Bluetooth. The gansta music from his playlist blasted throughout the car , you could feel the base from the music hitting my back.

"So what happened with you earlier on the phone" I asked curious to know.

"Amber has been throwing major shots lately over Lamar. It's crazy because me and him HAVE NOTHING GOING ON. The bitch is just mad because he's going back and forth between her and Kate" her hands made a tighter grip on the steering wheel. "How the fuck don't you know that you and your bestie are sharing the same dude"

"Them bitches fuck the same niggas, I've had my rounds" Carlos smirked doing a dance in his seat. "Seriously though, you better not be doing anything with Lamar. AND YOU" he pointed at me. "BETTER NOT HAVE ANYTHING GOING ON WITH LEON"

I rolled my eyes turning around in my seat. It's always double standards with this family. Thank god for having a mom because without her I would be sheltered for life. Between Carlos, my father , and my god father , things are constantly unfair. Javon and I literally have to hide major things in our lives because we don't want the long usual speech about how much douche bags there are in the world. I'm surprised we were able to go to prom with a date without having the lie to find a way out.

If Carlos was to bring a girl to the house right now , my father would pipe him up for it. Even if he knew that he had plans on fucking the girl he brought in the house. No species of boys is aloud in my room but any girl who comes home with him to "study" it's no problem. My mom puts in her input to make the situation fair but it ends up the total opposite.

I know it's not just some uncommon thing that just goes on in my family but I hate it. I feel like no matter if it's a boy or girl things should be leveled. No sibling around the same age should have more freedom than the other. If I kids that are different genders, they are gonna be treated the same.

"No one said anything when you were messing around with Lina" Javon retorted brushing his last statement off. "You get on my nerves bossing us around like your someone's father"

"I do what I want"

"Do you not understand that we're all eighteen? In a month or two were all gonna be heading to college or doing whatever the hell we want with our lives. We aren't gonna have anyone telling us what to do or who we can date or have sex with. I get you wanna be a good big brother but your unfair"

"Okay but who's been there for you countless times when you have problems. Me? Okay then, don't try to make me out to be this bad person. I'm just doing my job besides your not my sister anyway, by blood nor DNA." My eyes bulged out their sockets when I heard the words fly out his mouth. Javon's eyes widened at his response , she nodded getting out the car. He went around to his side of the car escorting her out the backseat.

"Carlos, get the fuck out my car" she breathed out slowly getting more heated that be made no sudden moves. I wanted to speak up but I apart of me thought it's best to stay quiet. "I'm not related nor are we close enough to be bro or sis so get out"

"You really gone do me like that fam, you hella foul" Carlos glared at her raising his voice. The way he clenched his fist, you could tell he was getting upset. "I'm not moving shit"

She uncrossed her arms , it all happened so fast. Javon lunged inside the back seat pulling him out by his arms. He fell outside the car hitting his freshly washed hair on the muddy grass. He retaliated pushing and I took that's as my cue to step in. Javon slapped him in the face , I grabbed her arms holding her back from doing anymore damage.

"DADDDY, DADDDY" I called out seeing daddy and mommy run outside holding back Carlos. He soon calmed down facing the ground, he wouldn't look up. Deep down I knew that Carlos wish things had of ended different.

The honk of someone's car beeped, we all turned around seeing Amber and Kate. Kate stepped out crossing her arms walking closer to Javon and I. We looked at each other and I already had a feeling something's bound to go down.