2.

Javon

        My white robe that had my name knitted in cursive inside disguised my outfit underneath. My pinned up curls were hidden under my shiny royalty purple bonnet. Putting in my hoop earrings, I stared in the mirror giving myself a once over, I looked ghetto as hell at the moment but cute. Checking the time the home screen read 10:00pm , I turn off the lamp jumping in the bed.

My mom, Jayda walks in eyeing the dark room skeptically. She peeked her head over my shoulder trying to see if I'm sleep or not. Mother kissed my forehead and left out the room.

"Something isn't right" my mother whispered to my father. "Our baby is a night owl so going to sleep this early isn't a thing. She can't fool the queen of fooling"

"Baby she could be tired you know graduation coming up" father tried to reason with momma. When my mom and I would have a disagreement he's the peacemaker and vice versa. I love both my parents but my dad is more calm in certain situations.

I sat up and waited thirty minutes finally hearing no movement around the house. Opening up my window, I used the ladder on the side of the house to climb down. Grabbing onto it tightly I took my time , climbing down a ladder is deadly when you have on heels. Not wanting to make myself miserable the rest of the way, I jumped down landing successfully on my toes.

BestieB💋❤️: pulling up now!

Instead of responding , I saw the car lights flashing in front of the driveway. I hurriedly got in the backseat waiting for Carlos to pull off. "So wanna tell me how y'all got out the house".

Milan is bad at lying or coming up with a elaborate scheme anyway, so I knew hearing her story would crack me up. If it hadn't of been for Carlos, their plan would've been a dead giveaway.

"She lied saying that she had to go to late practice with the cheerleading squad. When mom and dad kept grilling her about it, she was gonna burst out right then and their. Since y'all are co-captains they were threatening to call your mom, and she confessed it was a lie."

"Me being the life safer I downloaded a texting app and got a fake number. I called them acting like they won a free date night to all these different sights and rented them a hotel. Their gonna be pissed when they look stupid but it's worth it" Carlos finished his story.

"Either way we're gonna get in trouble but he just made it worse" Milan added in cracking me up way more at the thought out their parents cursing them out.

       Entering the spot , eyes viewed me from both sides of the party. I said hi to a few people and gave our occasional hugs to my cheer team. Going the kitchen, I poured me some of the fruit punch, drinking wasn't exactly my thing. The after taste that some alcoholic drinks have are straight disgusting and it rubs me the wrong way. I can't handle a drink unless I seriously wanna be a badass or it's a special occasion.

        Standing in the corner , I watched Carlos and Milan take over the dance floor. I stood against the counter leaning on it, this tropical punch really brightened up my spirits. Swinging my hips a little bit, I could feel the familiar eyes , scan my body. Meeting the eye of the beholder, I sent him a wink, before finishing my drink.

        "Wanna dance with me or better yet for me" Lamar smirked licking his lips. I looked around the room pointing at me.

      "Lamar the big football star wants to dance with me. I'll be honored , not" I laughed going back to the snack table to refill my cup. I legit was going to get drunk off this punch soon. "I'm pretty sure your hoes would love to dance on your dick"

    "I wouldn't mind you dancing on it" his eyes roamed my backside the fitted this dress well.  I rolled my eyes ignoring his little panty dropper comment, I refuse to fall in his trap, again. Yea, Lamar is definitely the type of guy you would call a charmer. The beautiful darkskin who had the to die for curls, and a skinny yet buff. "How come in class your cordial with me but outside of school I'm some stranger"

       "I forced to deal with you at school but outside of it, I don't have to put up with your shit. The teachers always pair us up and let's not forget your fans think we're gonna be this happy couple" I explained to him hoping he would get the hint that I don't fuck with him. Instead of getting mad and leaving my alone, he smirked , moving closer in my personal space. "So how about we impress the crowd and you pretend to be girlfriend for the night"

Lamar whispered in my ear and his arms wrapped around my small figure. His cologne filled my nostrils, his breath coming in contact with my neck, gave me chills. His tongue teased my neck as he placed soft kisses on it. I quickly pushed myself out his grasp, holding my chest to stop me from getting worked up. My heart eventually slows back to normal face and Lamar winks going on his merry way.

           I went to the dance floor dancing with Milan. We shook our asses to the playlist that was bumping in the background. Soon everyone forms a circle and we're standing in the middle doing our thing. Leon gets behind Milan and Lamar feels it's okay to get behind me. I didn't say anything I just continued to dance while everyone had their cameras out probably posting all of the potential couples dancing together.

        "What the fuck are y'all doing" Carlos asked pulling us away from them. "You can dance but no with them"

         "MILAN AND CARLOS GET IN THE DAMN CAR" Xavier yelled pointing towards the exit of the door. I dipped between the crowd asking for Carlos's car to drive it back to my house. Retrieving the keys, I rush in the car , hoping they didn't scope me out in the crowd.

        On the way home, my heart rate sped up minute by minute. Although my parents didn't show up, I'm sure their up lurking somewhere. I parked down the road away from my house, I walked around to the back of the house expecting to see my ladder. That was gone along with the fact that my window is closed shut.

I'm Fucked