19.

Leon
I didn't have the courage to tell you this in person without breaking down... this could either benefit us or tear our relationship in shreds. I hope you like it, Love you

   -
       Your girlfriend

        I took the lid off the velvet colored box seeing colored tissue paper. Unwrapping the gift, a pregnancy test fell in my hands. I cradled it in my hands reading the ending results, positive. My heart sunk that I wasn't able to be jumping off the walls of my child's well being. We're so young but I'm gonna take the responsibility of being a parent, I can't let Milan go through this alone.

    I picked through the box seeing my favorite candy and another note from Milan.

       We're PARENTS NIGGA!!!

     P.S. I'm hella scared

         I chuckled imagining the expression on her face when she found out. Hearing footsteps, I stuffed it back in the box, hurriedly throwing it behind many of my shoe boxes. Momma peaked her head waving at me, I awkwardly waved back hoping she would leave.

  I got your gift...we need to start preparing

Baby❤️: I've already ordered mediocre stuff like diapers and wet wipes. We don't need to go over board into further in the pregnancy!

That's fine . I'm fucking shook.
Have you told your parents?

Baby❤️: baby boy if I would've told them, they've would have hunted you down by now

I'm gonna wait till' I start showing

Whatever you feel is right. My moms is gone flip the fuck out!

Personally my heart is throbbing, I wanted to tell Lamar but he's out on a date with Luna. The last few days they've been coming home extra late back to back, I wasn't feeling it because of my sis Javon.

Lamar
I laughed as Luna told me another one of a childhood stories, we had spent a lot of time together. She isn't as bad as she came off the be the first date. Things between us have expanded quickly with the forcing help of our parents. I've decided that maybe I should fall back on Javon a little bit, if my mother doesn't like her that's a major sign.

If I'm being forced to be with Luna, I'm gonna have to put in the effort of knowing her. Sipping my y'all glass of sprite, she went on and on about her new private school. I nodded pretending that I cared for the subject.

"What are your plans for the future" Luna asked biting a piece of steak into her mouth.

"I've had my mind set on being a lawyer" I shrugged seeing her smirk turn into a frown. "I though you were a basketball player" Luna took out her red MAC lipstick reapplying it to her smudged lips.

"I used basketball in high school to give me a scholarship to college"

Luna glared at me in disgust. "Your turning down basketball to play in a court house. Ball players make more than any career"

"That's where you fucked up at. Being a lawyer makes way more money than a basketball player. The hell you get the bullshit from, being a basketball player isn't the best job"

Many citizens would question her train of thought process because she still a junior in high school. It's obvious I'm gonna have to cut her off once I leave for college, this is like a summer fling. I've been thinking about taking a year off to get my money up and buy a apartment. On your first year they recommend a dorm but I don't like sharing space with random people.

Especially when you have a roommate with the mentality of a three year old. Still in the mindset that someone has to clean and cook for them in order to survive.

"Screw that. I'm going to be a professional cheerleader" she got up from her seat taking off her jacket.

I looked up at the ceiling , praying she wasn't gonna do what I think she is. Luna starts doing random stretches, arching her back and all. I could feel people staring in my area, I hid my face in my jacket not wanting to look.

Luna started running around the area doing random flips. It went from doing flips to chanting go panthers, go bulldogs, go snails, go tigers, go cubs, go bears. Putting money on the table, I slowly left not wanting her to notice , I dipped. I drove off , to whatever my mind would take me, ended up in Javon's driveway. My excuse? Her house is way closer than mine. The driveway is empty, I looked inside the garage seeing her car parked inside.

Ringing the doorbell, I could hear her yelling who is it. I didn't respond, I just wanted her to open the door. The last time we talked at lunch, we didn't leave on a bad note or a good note. The door finally opened and she stepped aside letting me in.

"Where your parents" I asked following behind her in the kitchen. The smell of chicken and yellow rice filled my nose.

"My parents are living it up in Jamaica" Javon respond whining her hips to the reggae music playing in the background. She wasn't Jamaican but she loved the vibes of their music, she listened to it quite often on her free time. "Aren't you suppose to be on a date"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "You think I wasn't gone find out , you've been spending hella time with her. Luna followed me recently and now all the shit she post is down my timeline. Apparently she has thousands of followers but why the hell is she following me for?"

"She post about us" that's news to me because I don't even follow her. Outside of texting her and FaceTime I didn't care to see her face that often.

"Sooo... you don't follow your girl but can stalk my page night and day. Interesting." Javon picked up her plate sitting it at the table. "What reasons do you have to be over here"

"I want to come to a truce"

"Let me guess, you wanna be friends. I'm fine with that but when you see me with somebody else, I don't wanna hear shit. Understand."

"Understand" we shook hands , but I was clearly lying.