25.

Milan
"My parents are kidnapping me, bro. They forcing me to come over to your house" Javon yelled into the phone fuming. With the help of her and Carlos they've keeping me updated on certain things, regarding the family. Between me switching house to house their aware of all my whereabouts.

Today my parents are hosting a family meeting to get Javon and Carlos to crack. Little do they know I plan on popping up because this had gone on way to long. Being away has help me to come to terms that I'm really pregnant, it's a human being inside my stomach, and I'm going to love it unconditionally. That includes whether my parents are willing to accept it or disown me , I'm over it.

"I'm coming back home" the line went silent and I heard her let out a sigh. "If your not ready to come back, you don't have to, I can get covering for you, it ain't shit" Javon spoke truthfully.

     "I'm ready, it's time for me to face them. I can't keep hiding at Leon's house forever"

   "Speaking of Leon, hey big head" Javon greeted waving into the  camera. Leon popped his head into the camera waving. "You need to talk to my brother Lamar" she rolled her eyes at the mention of his name.

   "This is about Milan, anyways I'll see you later , my mom's coming" I nodded hearing the usual three beeps when you someone ends a FaceTime call.

   I combed my hair into a ponytail, twirling it around in a knot. I adjusted my tights from over my stomach allowing it to breath. Looking in the mirror a unintentional smile appeared across my face, my hand touched my stomach. "Leon" I called out to him, he tilted his head, looking at me.

  "What's wrong? You good? You need some more of that peanut butter and pickle shi'. Imma need you to find some better craving then that nasty shit" he went from asking a question to randomly ranting about my taste in food.

  "I'm pregnant" I cheesed rubbing my stomach. I grabbed his hand putting it on my stomach.

   "No shit" he straight faced me put his facial expression changed into a small smile. "You uh' felt that little ting in your stomach".

   "Baby I think it's called kicking, it's kicking."  I casually said before realizing what's happening. "This is the first time he or she has ever kicked" I bragged excitedly taking a picture of me rubbing my stomach.

   "When do we find out the gender" he asked curiously swinging my overnight bag across in his shoulder.

"In another month, that's what the doctor told me" I responded following him towards my car. "You know , you don't have to go"

"What type of boyfriend would I be if I let you do this by yourself? It takes two to make a baby, I'm not scared to meet your parents babe" Leon answered upset that I'm trying to prolong it. I nodded closing the car door, he drove off, keeping the conversation minimum.

     "Are you nervous" I asked , not lying, I'm shaking inside. Leon shrugged trying to sound nonchalant but on the inside he's thinking totally different. "I'm cooling, at the end of the day I'm dating you, not them"

     In the driveway , the commotion could be heard from down the street. Jayda is dragging Javon up the driveway by her arms. Carlos and dad are having a full blown argument about something. Devon walked over to Javon and Jayda, helping Jayda carry their daughter inside the house. My mother came out yelling at all of them to stop, this is a mad house.

     Amber and Kate jumped out the window of Carlos's room. I instantly hopped out the car , stopping them. It's obvious what went down between all three of them, I just didn't wanna believe it.

   "Your brother has some good dick, even better than Leon's" my head snapped in his direction and I pointed at him. "What the fuck is Amber talking about"

     Seeing that he acted like I'm speaking another language, I nodded confirming my truth. When Leon got caught up, he always made it obvious, but if he wanna play, I'll play. Turning back to Amber, I slapped her in the face, just furious. I couldn't believe she had to balls to step on this property.

       Leon got out the car , grabbing me, maneuvering me towards the entrance of the house. Carlos walked over to me attempting to talk to me but I wasn't hearing it. Javon ran back outside hitting Carlos upside the head, Kate tried to calm down Amber's cries. "This is all some bullshit" I heard Javon whisper watching Amber and Kate to the walk of shame to their car.

       "What the hell happened" I asked snatching away from Leon's hold, he's definitely not off the hook. He had some major explaining to do, what comes out his mouth determines this relationship.

    "We we're getting ready to start this wack ass meeting and your mom being nosy, she heard moaning coming from his room. Miracle walked inside his room seeing Amber giving him head and Kate giving Amber head. Then I came in and started beating going off on Carlos. All the girls in this fucking world and choose the hoest of the hoes" Javon explained feeling the anger all over again. "How have you been"

   "I've been good, this pregnancy has me eating the craziest things though. Oh! The constant lack of energy don't even get me started." I ranted. "My baby kicked for the first time today"

     Javon jumped up and down, touching my growing belly. "Cheez, your getting better by the day"

     "I know you wanted to face your family today but Carlos ruined it. You should come over and stay at my apartment" she smiled.

     "Did you say apartment? Omg! When we're you gonna tell me?" I smiled hugging her. Javon shrugged holding up the apartment keys. "That's better then having to sneak around Leon's. We need to catch up anyways"

    I turned around to Leon, taking my bag away from him. "You can go home now" I spoke waving at him goodbye. He stopped me , stepping closer to me, leaving us face to face. "Listen we need to talk about this, it was mon-".

    "So you did do it" I nodded turning away from him. "We'll talk when I'm ready though" I shook my head turning away, I knew our relationship is to good to be true.