•Chapter 3•

"His friend's cute," Lissa sat with me at the local coffee shop. Ferris Coffee was the main hangout for the local teenagers. Right now there was a cute gay couple making out next to the out of order Pac-Man machine. I averted my attention to my messy black nail polish on my fingers.

"I guess," I shrugged. "Do you think he...likes me?"

"Logan?" Alissa sipped the last bit of her latte. "Yes. He has got it bad for you."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, right. Guys like him don't like me."

"Well, usually guys like him don't exist," she sounded sincere. I smiled at her, but couldn't help but notice the clock behind her head.

"Damn," I mumbled. "I'm late for my piano lesson. I'll see you later."

Lissa nodded and I ran out the door. And into a person.

"Sorry I..." I looked up at who I had run into. "Oh, hey, Logan."

"Today has been full of suprises," he smiled, showing his dimples that nearly made me melt right then and there.

"Good or bad?"

"Good. Definitely good."

...

"Jessalyn? Are you even listening to me?"

I blinked and looked up at my clearly pissed off piano teacher. "Uh, yeah, I'm listening."

"Then play," she gestured to the piano.

"Uh, play what exactly?"

She sighed and sat down next to me on the piano bench. "I know that look. What's his name?"

I felt my face heat up. "Logan."

Her expression softened. "Look. I know he's the only thing you can think about right now, but could you possibly play Sonatina for me?"

And play Sonatina I did.

***

I know that this is short.

But this is somewhat a filler.

Anywho I hope you guys like it so far.

Bye.