•Chapter 17•

This couldn't be happening. Princes didn't exist. There was no way that Logan was a prince. Maybe I was dreaming. Maybe I had fallen asleep and all of this was a illusion.

"Jess, I'm sorry," he continued. "I didn't think they'd find out where I was. I thought you wouldn't have to know."

"You're a prince," I stated.

Logan nodded. "Yes."

"So that means you're supposed to be a king."

"That's the reason I ran away," he sighed and sat down on the floor next to my bed. "I can't run a country. That's insane."

I felt bad for him. I didn't know why I did, considering he had lied to me, but I did feel bad. I stayed in my seat at my desk. I still didn't forgive him.

"Jess, say something," he was suddenly standing behind me again.

I twirled the swivel chair to him. He was kneeling down, so he was at my sitting height.

"I'm not sure what to say," I replied. "My boyfriend is a prince. Of a country. And is supposed to be a king."

"At least try to forgive me," he hung his head and ruffled his hair. "I still really, really like you. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I knew that it was my fault that you - "

I kissed him lightly to shut him up.

"I halfway forgive you," I said, getting up from the chair. "Because I really, really like you, too."

"Well there's only one more thing to do now," he smiled.

"What?"

"Keep them from finding me."

***

Short but sweet. Ish.

Okay but yeah.

It's starting to get intense.

Hehe.

Hope you guys are liking it XD

Okay byee.