•Chapter 15•

"That was nice," I replied after the long snogging session. I had laid on my bed and now Logan crawled over next to me.

"Yeah," he smiled. "Our lips aren't virgins anymore."

We stayed silent for a minute, the only sound being crickets from the open window.

"I'm tired," I said as I started to snuggle up to Logan, putting my head on his chest. He was just so warm and alive. My stuffed dog I slept with wasn't even close.

He put his arm around me and squeezed, "Me too."

"Maybe we could just take a nap or something," I looked over at my phone. We had been kissing for half an hour. It was now 10:30. "I could set an alarm on my phone or something."

I set an alarm to wake us up at 11:30.

"Goodnight, handsome," I mumbled as my eyes closed.

"Goodnight, beautiful," Logan said before I fell into a deep sleep.

...

"Jess?" Someone was knocking on my door. "Jess, why is the door locked? Jessalyn Rose, you answer me right now!"

My eyes snapped open as I realized why the door was locked. Logan was still sleeping next to me. I shook him awake. He heard the knocking and his eyes widened.

"Shit," he mouthed.

I pointed to the window. "Go," I whispered.

He tip-toed over to the window, but he ran back to me and kissed me quickly. After that he was gone.

"Jess!"

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "I'm fine mom, what is it?"

"The news story I investigated last night was incredible," she took me by the arm and led me downstairs to the living room. "A lost prince."

My eyes widened. "Holy chiz, that is cool."

"And he's somewhere in this town," she rummaged through a pile of papers that were on the coffee table. "We still haven't figured out who he is. He covers his tracks well. But we are so close."

I hugged my mom and stood up. "I hope you figure out who he is. I mean, maybe I could help."

"You can," she smiled. "Well, it says here that he's from an unknown country off the coast of Australia, so he probably has an accent."

"Okay," I said, trying not to say anything about the fact that both Oliver and Logan have accents. "Well, uh, I gotta go. I'm meeting Lissa at Ferris Coffee."

I darted out the door and to my destination.

Logan couldn't be a prince. He acted nothing like one. Er, well, most of the time. Maybe it was Oliver. Yeah, Oliver seemed like the prince-y type. Ish.

Lissa was already waiting for me at our table. I sat down and took a deep breath. "I need your advice on something."

***

Oh snap.

Here's where it starts to get interesting.

Is it too soon?

Meh, she doesn't really worry about it until later.

Okay bye.