•Chapter 26•

"Him?" Oliver avoided eye contact with Damien.

"Them?" Damien avoided eye contact with Oliver.

They were all making eye contact with me.

"What?" I asked cautiously. "I found you a bandmember."

"Yeah," Oliver rolled his eyes. "Great choice. Really."

"Yeah, it's gonna be fun hanging out with these royal pricks all the time," Damien glared at Oliver.

"Ladies, ladies," Terrence stood between Oliver and Damien, putting his hands out as if to stop a fight, his expression still reading somewhat terrified. "You're both pretty."

"Fuck off, Terrence," Oliver and Damien yelled in unison. Terrence flinched, making me sense a lot of tension between all of them.

"Whoa, I'm sensing a negative aura from you two," Terrence replied in a hippie accent. I couldn't help but giggle. Logan giggled, too.

Oliver looked at Logan, "Seriously? Did you hear what he just called us?!"

"But your reaction," Logan laughed. "And the fact that Terrence is making jokes about it is even more funny."

"Logan," Oliver replied through clenched teeth. "Do you not remember why we don't like him?"

Logan's expression darkened. I tried to ask him with my expression, but he just shook his head and directed his attention to Damien.

"You don't have to play if you don't want to, Damien," Logan stood up and got to my side. He took my hand and squeezed it. "But if you would, it'd make us sound sufficiently better."

Damien glanced at Logan and I's intertwined fingers, then looked at Logan, a smirk on his face.

"Fine," Damien walked over to a guitar and started tuning it. "Well? Let's go."

...

"Logan, please," I pleaded from my spot on the bed. "Tell me what's up with Damien."

Logan sighed from his seat in front of his computer. "Jess, it's...kind of a long story."

"I have time," I pointed out. "I'm kind of trapped here anyways."

"We all used to be best friends," Logan started suddenly. "That is, until my mom hired Terrence."

I shifted in my laying position. "How did that effect your relationship with Damien?"

"You really want me to tell you all of it?" He asked.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to..." I trailed off.

"No, it's fine," Logan shut off his computer and spun his chair around to face me. "I guess it started a few days before that ball..."

***

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE IN LOGAN'S POV TELLING THE STORY.

OKAY?

OKAY.

BYEEE.