•Chapter 16•

"I highly doubt he's a prince," Lissa giggled. "I mean, seriously? No offense, but news people make up a lot of stuff sometimes."

I shrugged, feeling better, "Yeah, I guess."

"So problem solved," Lissa changed the subject. "So did you two kiss last night? I saw your mom wasn't home last night when I passed your house on the way home from shopping."

My face heated up, "Yeah."

"Eep!" She squealed, causing an old man in the corner to look at us weird. "You're in love!"

"You can't fall in love that fast, Liss," I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You can if it's true love," she defended. "I thought you were the one who's obsessed with Disney?"

"True love doesn't exist, sadly," I replied.

"Well, apparently princes do," she smirked. "So why not true love?"

"Yeah, but..." I glanced at the TV behind Lissa.

They were showing a picture of a young boy with the headline 'Lost Prince: Found?'.

"Years ago a young prince ran away from his country of Alaysia in search of something other than being heir to the throne. Was it normalcy? Was it love? Our sources say that this boy is in the small town of Brighton, California. Our people have made a mock up of what he may look like today."

The mockup looked exactly like Logan.

"Um, Liss?" I pointed to the screen.

When she looked her jaw dropped. "Wow." She shook her head in disbelief. "Wow, you're dating a prince. Or not. That doesn't look like his nose or eyebrows. They're a little thicker than that."

I stood up shakily and walked out the door. I immediately called Logan. No answer. I went back to my house and went up to my room. The window was still open from before. I was about to close it when I saw Logan climbing up to the window. I let him come in, but I acted like I was busy at my desk.

"Hey," he leaned over my shoulder. "Whatcha doin'?"

I shrugged.

"What's wrong?"

I shrugged.

"Jess," he pleaded.

"Have you heard about that so-called prince roaming the streets?"

He stayed silent.

"Pretty weird, right?" I asked. "I mean, they even made a mock-up of what his face would look like now."

"Jess..."

"Funny, he looks just like you."

"I can explain," he stopped my ranting. "Look, I...I came here to come and tell you but - "

"So you're...you..." I couldn't believe what was happening.

"I'm a prince."

***

OH SNAP

ITS HAPPENING

HEHEHEHHEHEHE

Okay bye.