•Chapter 37•

"Logan?"

I had been wandering around the halls calling out for Logan. With no luck, of course. I sighed and leaned against the wall. I needed to talk to him. I slid down the wall and pulled my knees to my chest. I couldn't figure out why Logan and Damien cared so much if I left. Sure, Damien pretends that he doesn't care. I knew better.

"Jess?"

I stumbled to my feet and sped-walked to Logan. He looked confused.

"I've been looking for you," I smiled. "I need to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were becoming the king next week?" I asked. "I'm not angry I just.."

"Jesus, Damien," he mumbled. "Look, Jess, I just didn't want you to freak out or anything."

"Freak out?" I laughed "Please, I've been freaking out since I figured out you were royalty."

He laughed and kissed me. I was going to miss that. I opened my mouth to speak, but it was interrupted by a woman calling Logan's name.

"Logan! The suitors are ready for you!"

"Suitors?" I asked Logan. "The fuck?"

"Young lady!" The woman gasped. "That word is very impolite!"

"Well, damn, I'm fucking sorry," I smirked.

"Jess, I -"

"Prince Logan," the woman snapped. "They are waiting for you."

"I'll explain later, okay?" Logan was then dragged away from me by a woman in a pink Victorian dress.

...

"So he's technically cheating on you?!" Alissa screamed from the phone.

"Not exactly," I said. "I think he has to get married, considering he's going to be king next week."

"What?!"

"Yeah, he said he'd explain everything later," I replied.

"Hold on," Alissa said. "MOM, I TOLD YOU I'M TALKING TO JESS! ...NO, I AM NOT MAKING A BOOTY CALL... MOM YOU NEED TO STOP WATCHING TEEN MOM... Sorry about that. Anyway, how's Oliver? He hasn't texted me since two days ago."

"I could go see what's up," I said. "To be honest, I haven't seen him in a while."

"Okay, thanks," Alissa replied. "Well, I guess I should go. I need to figure out a way to block mom from watching that damn teen pregnancy show."

***

YEAH WHERES OLIVER HM

BWAHAHAH

I'm loving the plot twists

Okay, until next time.