•Chapter 18•

"...And so he needs to say here for a while so they won't find him," I looked at my mother to see that her reaction was as I expected. She was freaking out. Here eyes were wide and her mouth agape. Logan sat next to me on the couch, mom being on the love seat across from the couch.

She didn't say anything for a straight five minutes.

"You're the lost prince?" She nodded to Logan. Logan nodded. "And you need to stay here in order not to be found?" Logan nodded again. She sighed and smiled at me. "Since Logan here is such a nice boy, yes. He can stay here until things blow over."

I looked at Logan. Logan looked at me.

This is going to be awesome.

...

"And here's the guest bedroom," I opened the door to Logan's new home for the time being. I had just finished the tour of the house.

Logan peered inside and then turned to smirk at me. "I'm right across from your room."

I rolled my eyes trying to cover up my blushing. "You need to get your hormones under control," I replied. "My mother won't allow that."

"Says the one who's completely hormonal over a group of singing boys," he laughed.

"Oh, shut up," I walked across the hallway and turned back to him. "It's somewhat late. And I have a project from school to do, so if you'll excuse me, your highness." I bowed, but then toppled over due to my laughter.

"How dare you laugh in my presence?!" He yelled in a husky British accent. "Bow down to me, peasant!"

"Of course, your highness," I bowed after standing back up. "What else would please you?" I couldn't stop giggling.

Logan took his arm and wrapped it around my waist, pulling me close to him. "Kiss me," he kissed me. I kissed him. It was a kissing fest.

...

I had done nothing with my project since the kissing fest with Logan. I couldn't think. He was right across the hallway. And all I wanted to do was burst through his door and kiss him again, and again, and again. I slammed my book shut and leaned my chin in the palm of my hands.

"A prince," I said to myself. "I'm dating a prince."

***

SURPRISE UPDATE YAY!

I know it's short.

But it's not like it's nothing, right?

I mean, the Maze Runner has short chapters too.

So yeah.

Okay byee.