1

A:    For those who don't know my patterns yet...

If the text is in BOLD, it is a flashback and if it's ITALIC, it is a thought.

💎💎💎

- Chaeyoung

"I have something to give you."
        He smiled at me, a smile that I want to see everyday, every morning, until to the death of my life.

"What is it again, Jungkook? You're always giving me gifts. It is flattering but...don't be too much."
        I complained about it but I actually love how sweet he is.

"Don't refuse. This is something I kept even befofe we met, I promised myself to give this only to the person I will be with until death.."
        My brows furrowed at his words...

We're not living in.
We're not married or anything.

We are just in a relationship, and it has been two years already. But even we had shared two years, his parents doesn't like me...

And that's one of our problem...
But despite of that, he still kept me.

"Jungkook."
       He took out a box, a piece of jewelry.

Necklace.

"Don't worry, spending this much which is for you is not a big deal."
        I know their family is pretty wealthy, rich and has a lot of money.

I also came from a wealthy family, but...
Our company is actually an opponent of theirs.
And plus, my parents are not always around, I don't also tend to ask money from them making me live like I am abandoned and working for my own.

I never had been spoiled...
I am smart, but my sister is smarter.
I am good at making decisions, but my sister is better.

I am proud to say that I am good at almost everything but...

"My sister is a lot better.
And I haven't been the favorite child, we are never treated equally which made me chose to take a path on my own. And being not supported by our family makes me look like I am poor which Jungkook's parents hate the most."

Jungkook tried explaining it for me, to defend me...
But worse, they thought I am a bad influence that's why I left our family which is not true.

I didn't come to notice until Jungkook wiped the tears off from my face...

"A-Sorry."
         I chuckled as I apoligized, and he looked at me, is eyes are filled of worries.

But then as I gazed to his lips, a smile formed on his.

He pecked a quick kiss on my lips and suddenly pinched my cheeks.

"Cute, cute."
        I pouted and softly he giggled.

"Dress yourself, I'll bring you to somewhere."
        Unexpectedly, he invited.

"Where?"
        My brows furrowed as I asked.

"Somewhere."
       He stood up and gave out a smirk.

Then he signaled me to move as he went out of the room.

Without knowing where and why, I dressed myself to a comfortable dress. I wore a snicker that matches the dress. I put a natural make up tone on my face and a drop of lip syrum before going out of the room.

I went straight to the garage to found a Jungkook holding a bouquet of flowers.

That was usual, like every week, he will give me a bouquet three times and it's not a new thing. So, I smiled at the sight of it, and he handed me as soon as I reached his position.

"Let's go."
        He invited and I nodded.

He opened the door for me, beside his seat, I sat.

He glanced at me that moment he turned the engine on, and smiled before stepping on the gas.

Like a normal date...
It was like a normal date...

He reached for my hand as he has the time to leave the gear and took glances on me per minute.

He is pretty romantic, sweet and...
Perfect already.

He squeezes my hand, and I can see a genuine smile on hos face though he is facing the road that made me see the side of his face only.

That perfect side view...

But that good view changed...
As I quickly noticed how his brows suddenly furrowed.

"Why?"

I wanted to ask....
But I got no time as he....

"Chaeyoung, hold!"
        He commanded, I felt blank and I was in panic.

The light of the coming car infront of us dimmed my sight, only his figure covering me was visible...

He was visible until...

"JUNGKOOK!"
        I yelled...

Sweat dripping on my forehead....
I can feel both coldness and hotness...

"A nightmare..."

My eyes shut...
I took deep breathes...
After few seconds, I removed the blanket covering me, and I went off from the bed. I made my way straight to the kitchen.

As I reached there, I opened the refrigerator and poured a glass of water...

I faced the counter...
And I can see my reflection on the dark tile attached on the wall...

"Chaeyoung..."

I internally called myself, trying to fix my messed up brain.

I put down the glass and looked at the blur reflection of my image on the black tile...

"It has been a year..."

I uttered to my soul.

"It has been a year since the car accident had occurred..."

The car accident that divided us apart...
The car accident that killed everything...
That made him forget about everything...

"That accident that buried our relationship and memories in Oblivion."

And I am sure...

"He is oblivious of who I am...
Who we are, and what we had before."