39

- Tzuyu

"It'll be hard to take him back now that his memories are back."
Auntie, his mother, my future mother in law, stated.

I am currently at their company building, his father, the CEO is in meeting with my Dad. I just came to visit and to have a small talk with her and Jungkook's brother.

"What's so good about her that he has to go back to that filthy poor woman?"
I questioned and his older brother, Jung Hyun, looked at me with a blank face.

"She's pretty good at everything, she's kind to everyone except to few people and I hope you know who those few people are."
He responded and I gasped a little upon seeing whose side he is taking.

"Are you on her side, my son?"
Now, his mother asked him and he let out a heavy sigh before answering...

"I can't help but be a man you used to tell me how. Mom, you raised Jungkook the way you raised me, he must be thinking the same thing I am. We were such a happy family till that day came when you found out Jungkook is dating Chaeyeong..."
His face is forming a sour expression, a little bit of disdainful and disappointed...

"I know there are reasons why you're against with their relationship but may I ask..."
Disregarding my presence...

"Does your children have to suffer and take the consequences of your past?"
He asked, toning down his voice lower and deeper.

His mother looked at him with a livid expression yet after that question came out of his mouth, his furrowed brows loosened and it seems like realization bit her...

Which I don't want to happen in any time.

"I mean, yes, being with you and Dad as you children, as you are our parents, but there's this kind of instance where we should take our own path. Like reaching our dreams, you told us not to be influenced by anyone and you let us have our own dreams yet you are manipulating us. I'll be honest, Mom..."
He stood up and heaved before continuing...

"I think, Jungkook's only dream is for you to accept the woman he wants to go have a future with. As a parent, as a mother, what would you do for that?"
Both pride and confidence laced on his voice and he mustered those despite of it's his mother who he is talking to.

"I'm not questioning you to be disrespectful, but for Jungkook to respect you the way I do. I hope you think of it, Mom, we know that you're that lady, that woman who is very smart and kind. That's what you portrayed ever since we were young, you're such a good role of a mother, that's why I won't question too much of your actions, I'm just stating my opinion as a man you raised since birth."
My heart is skipping its beat...

Jungkook's brother is giving those kinds of words that are evidently piercing their mother's logical mind. Their mother's hatred and anger towards Chaeyoung's mother is the only thing I can grip of for the long time, because I know it's the thing that would keep me here, near Jungkook and now that this is happening...

I can tell that my character as Jungkook's future wife will stay as a dream, and so I have to do something. Jung Hyun said that Jungkook's dream is to be with Chaeyeong...