3

- Jungkook

"What happened to you? You look like a mess."
         She asked and commented while reaching for a tissue to help me wipe the coffee off from my polo.

"Some doctor bumped to me and the coffee I was about to give you poured right on me."
        I answered and I heard a sound of tongue clicked.

"Who doctor is that?"
          She asked, frustration visible on her face and I had to admit, she is beautiful even when she's mad.

"I don't know."
          I just answered which is true.

"Why are you even here?"
           She looked at me sternly and I felt a little nervous by that.

"Because I want to see you. Plus, I applied for the available job, the pediatrician."
          I answered and smiled proudly.

Her eyes widen...
Lips parted as she wanted to say something.

"Why!? You have your own hospit..."
          In surprise, her voice toned louder and I had to peck a kiss on her lips to shut her up.

"I don't want to work for Mom and Dad, besides, you're not there so where's the fun there. I want to see you everyday."
           I answered and walked towards the available seat infront of her desk.

This is her office, an exclusive office for her as she is one of the best doctors here at this hospital.

I had asked her once to work for our owned hospital but I am late to meet her and I didn't know she had been three years here already.

I sat on the chair and looked at the surroundings...

Until my eyes landed in the title that is situated on her desk...

"Chou Tzuyu, specialized doctor."

I am proud, that my girlfriend is an intelligent doctor and has a title on this hospital.

"You really love kids, don't you?"
        She asked, before sitting on my lap.

"Mm, I want to help and prevent those kids from danger. They are fragile and still young, they need a doctor."
         I answered proudly while wrapping my arms on her waist.

"Anyway, you can't stay here any longer. I'll be open for consultations after a minute."
         She informed.

I nodded and stretched my arms...

"Fine, I'll be in my office then, dinner?"
          I answered and asked.

"Umm...I'm not sure about that, depends on my schedule. I'm not scheduled on just consultation, I have something to do too."
         She answered and explained and I just nodded.

"Okay, then, I'll go now."
        I signaled her to stand as I will stand.

"Have a good first day, don't be stubborn and don't be lazy."
        She hugged me and whispered.

I chuckled, she know me well.

I pulled and peck a kiss on her forehead before leaving out on the door.