28

- Rosè

"Jungkook, hold on. Just a minute, please."
        He was about to go out of the car, but I held his forearm and stopped him. I need a little time to compose myself.

He looked at me...
Eyes gazing to mine with sincerity.
Unfeigned love is visible, as always, just like before, just like the first time we went here.

"It'll be fine."
         He cupped both of cheeks, brushed his thumb under my eyes and stated with husky warm manly voice.

"That's the same thing you said before."
          I responded and his eyes landed on my lips with guilt.

"And I was feeling fine before, I thought they would accept.me.despite of business but see, they didn't. It wasn't fine."
         I added and he bit his lip and closed his eyes, composing himself.

"Chaeyoung, I told you, we will fight this time, like what we did before, Chaeyoung..."
         His hands dropped, and it landed to mine.

My head bowed down...
I know it feels like I'm not trusting him, or that I'm not ready to fight with him, but I'm just afraid that the same things before may happen again.

"Just trust me. If you can't fight so much, let me, just be by my side. Just let me feel that you're with me, that you love me and that you trust me."
        That's enough, he caressed my jaw and gave an assuring look and all I just responded was a nod.

He moved and went out, opened the door for me.
And even before I could get out, I heard the guard greeting him in instant.

"Let's go."
       He commanded me as he opened the door for me.

I went out...
And as soon as the guards saw my image, their eyes went wide in shock. All of the are aware of everything, and probably, they  won't let me in.

"S-Sir."
       The other guards closed the gate a little, while the one stammered on calling Jungkook sir.

"Why?"
        He asked, stone cold voice went through out of his mouth.

"W-We can't let her in."
         He bowed in apology, and as expected, they won't let me in.

"Will you let me camp here outside? Because I won't come in without her. And why are you prohibiting her to go in, she's not a criminal, she's my girlfriend."
         I felt their surprises, the sudden come back of their young master with his forgotten girlfriend is understandbly shocking.

"But, Sir..."
        They was about to utter another word, but just glancing at Jungkook's death glares made them give path for us.

"Open the gates."
         The guard commanded the others and they did opened the gates.

We entered...
My knees are weak, very weak...
My hand is being held tightly by his.
His warmth is not entering my senses, only coldness is the only thing I can feel.