19

A: So, I know I havem't updated for like...10 years ago? Just kidding, 8 days ago, to be exact. Sorry for shortcomings...umm...I have no reasons but...I am just damnified by some sh*ts, that's all. Sorry.

💎💎💎

- Rosè

We're done on our works again...
And as usual, Chanyeol, Jennie eonnie, Jisoo eonnie and Lisa are camping here in my office.

I decided to take overnight, I want to keep myself busy.

For the reason of what happened yesterday.
No one knows about him remembering me, I didn't tell it to anyone, not even to Chanyeol.

And earlier...
I am still in devastation of what happened earlier...

"Dra. Park, at the front desk, please."
I was called from the front desk and when I walled out from my consultation office, I rushed there...

Thinking that someone needed me for emergency or for some consultation or any appointment but...

The moment I was about to get there...
I saw Jungkook waiting on that front desk, leaning and nodding to the nurse assigned there.

Unforeseen, the nurse caught me by her eyes and pointed me. She waved at me thinking that everything is fine, but then...

I saw Tzuyu approaching to Jungkook's position...
And so, I turned my back without even giving a glance to the nurse.

I rushed...
I rushed back to my office and as I entered, my breathe pant.

I reached for my chest and rubbed it with my palm.

I sent him away yesterday...
And I am not sure if he is calling me earlier.

"So, tell me..."
        I am on a trance and Chanyeol spoke cutting me of from it.

"What happened?"
         I did my best to hide my startled expression when he suddenly asked me with that question, seriously looking at me and voice was really hoarse and manly.

I couldn't speak for a moment...
But I forced myself...

"W-What do you m-mean what happened?"
          And even stammered few times.

"You suddenly got sucked off the world, and now you stammered which shows me that you're nervous about something. What happened?"
         The other three ladies looked at me and that time, the moment they all stared at me waiting for my answer....

"Actu...."
         I was cut off when someone knocked on my door.

At first thought, it was a relief cause I don't have to explain but then it turns out to be a burden when the person opened the door.

"We're going for a drink, will you guys come?"
          It was Tzuyu...

Smiling at us while holding the knob as she entered two steps. At first, I was surprised, she never, from their squad of friends, they never invited us to go for a drink. It's always like, we avoided each other, like we're on high school.

"It's my and Jungkook's anniversary so we're treating everyone."
        My lungs dropped on the floor as she added that as an explanation on why she suddenly invited us.

Her eyes are towards me...
Specifically me.

If it's not her looking at me, I would have shut my eyes and start being depressed and else.

But then, I contemplated...

If I go with them...
It's be so hard for me to see them being sweet doves...
But if I didn't go, I will look like a bitter person that hates couple or a person that is jealous.

"We will, but I think Chaeyoung is not in a well condition so, maybe it is only us who will come."
         Trying to save me, Lisa answered.

"Ahh, it's fine. I am not forcing you. And you look tired, I understand."
          Tzuyu reaponded, still looking at me with glint on her eyes.

I mustered a smile...
A fake one.

"No, I'm fine. What are you guys talking about? I'm fine and also, it's good to have a free drink. Let's go."
        I cheerfully said.

I saw the worried looks on them...
But even them, I avoided. I went out.
We all went out and followed Tzuyu.

Outside, there's Jungkook and some of the male nurses.

"Chanyeol hyung!"
          One of them waved.

They signaled Chanyeol to come with them but he shook his hand and said....

"I'm walking with Chaeyoung."
         I am thankful...

I am thankful that he is considering me at times like this but I also feel guilty...

"It's okay, they are here, I'll be fine."
         I stated, referring to Jisoo eonnie, Jennie eonnie and Lisa.

He looked at me and frowned a little.

"I'll still walk with you."
         And answered with a little irritated tone.

I saw Jungkook glancing at me at the side as we walked going to a bar.

While at the other side of mine, Chanyeol, Lisa, Jennie eonnie and Jisoo eonnie are doing some sort of funny stuffs, that I know, they are just doing it to keep me distracted.

Distracted from how Tzuyu is sweetly clinging to Jungkook's arm. Sweetly talking to him, romatically gazing to him. Touching while laughing, smiling while talking.

"I should be that person..."

I looked down at the street...
And after a second, I looked up at the cloudy dark sky.

"But it seems like...
We're done and really can't go back."

I ended us indirectly...
I ended us yesterday indirectly...
I just questioned him about Tzuyu and his parents...
Maybe he had thought of it...

"That's why he is not approaching me anymore."

A weird smile formed on my lips...

"I should feel relieved because I'm no longer a burden and a trouble to his life...but why do I feel like the burden is passed to mine?"

"Today...
I want to be the one left in oblivion.
Or at least, only my memories.
Because remembering each seconds of being with you...
Torn my heart million times already.
How much more seeing you with another woman."

"Why does it has to be so hard?"

💎💎💎

A:   Sorry for shortcomings again. I am in need of inspiration and motivation for this, few of you are letting out thoughts so it's actually hard to continue without knowing someone liking whay I am doing. Though, I hope each one of you who are reading this, are enjoying. Throw loves, 😘.