24

- Rosè

In my house...
Currently sitting here at the dinning with Chanyeol.

Despite of my swollen eyes, he's not asking me anything. He haven't spoke any words as well. But he kept on taking care of me, serving me foods, pouring water on my glass, letting me whatever I want.

"I will go after you eat these."
        Pointing at my plate, he stated with a smile on his lips.

I nodded.
Then, his words from earlier popped out...

"Whatever it is, I'm sure he is involve. Continue crying, but please, I can't help you if you're not willing to be helped on moving on. You keep on remembering it, how can you get over with something you'll remember everyday like it's a hobby when you're bored and doing nothing. Stop thinking, let go of the pain, Chayeoung."

I am still not totally willing to get over from the past...
I hate remembering it but how can I blame myself? I love Jungkook. And because of that, I still can't fix myself, I can't even pick up the broken pieces, the powdered pieces of my heart. How will I be able to?

There's no way if I'm not going to be with the man I love. It's honestly just him who can help me get out of this pain, agony, sorrow.

"Only him."

Minutes had passed...
Probably ten, and I finished eating.
He took care of the dishes, washed it with his own, without asking any permission. But I watched him, I just watched him, because my soul is too tired that I can't even stand from this chair where I am seating on.

"I'll go now."
       He informed while wearing his coat.

"Sleep tight, don't sleep late. Take a rest, dom't stress yourself."
        Not mentioning anything from what he had said earlier, he stated.

I nodded and he waved at me before walking out of the door.

As I heard the door shut close...
My eyes shut at the same time, my lips let out a tiny sigh.

"Done...
It's all by yourself now.
Everything depends on you now."

I bit my lips for a second before getting off from the chair.

I

made my way up to my room.
Once I have entered, I threw my phone on my bed.
Undressed myself, threw the clothes on the hamper, got a towel and a bath robe from my cabinet.

And stepped to my bathroom.

Without any thinking...
I turned the water of the bathtub on, warm water...

While pouring the tub, I showered with warm rain like drops.

Shampooed my hair...
Clean my whole body, wash my face, and brush my teeth after.