4

- Rosè

I had been pretty occupied  today...
And this day wasn't a good one as well.

I saw him, bumped to him...
Our eyes locked and he doesn't remember me.

I am walking, I had done my rounds for every patient and it's already ten in the evening, I am late on going home again. I had overtime on working again.

I reached my office...
I am expeecting the other two are still on their rounds, they always take time too much, they all talk to their patients more than me and Jennie eonnie.

I opened the door and I am expecting nothing but emptiness and only my papers on my table but my eyes caught a familiar figure, exploring the framed certificates on the wall.

I suddenly wished that Jennie eonnie is here, but probably she is in her office.

"Ah, you're here."
         He smiled, and his hands are attached to each other, placed infront of him.

He is politely standing, but disregarding that...

Now, infront of me, smiling...
Looking at me as if we haven't met each other before.

I suddenly felt blank.
I can't decipher anything but the image of him.
My sanity want's to struggle out of me.
My mind is blowing.
I suddenly feel hot though the whole facility is ventilated and airconditioned.

"Jungkook..."

"Um, sorry if I just came in here. I just wa-...."
        I unintentionally cut him of as my lips automatically mumbled...

"What are you doing here?"
        I asked...

Our eyes are both locked to each other...
The difference is that, he is looking at me innocently, obviously while me...

I am looking at him devastatedly, intensely and still...

"Full of pure love."

"Ah, about that, yeah. I just want to apologize."
        I felt confuse by that...

My face must have showed my confusion as he answered my confusion without earning a question from me.

"Abou earlier, the coffee and the yelling, I am really sorry. I just got livid cause today is my first day then that happened, plus, the coffee is not for me but for my girlfriend. It's her favorite flavor yet I didn't get to give it her."
       I don't know, but maybe by his words, I suddenly showed my heart breaking.

"A-A-A...but I am not blaming you. Itnis actually my fault that we bumped to each other. I am lookimg for my office ad so as my girlfriend's office, that I didn't notice you going to pass by."
       He explained...

But that wasn't my point...

"Girlfriend...who?"