44

- Rosè

"I have something to give you."
        He smiled at me, a smile that I want to see everyday, every morning, until to the death of my life.

"What is it again, Jungkook? You're always giving me gifts. It is flattering but...don't be too much."
        I complained about it but I actually love how sweet he is.

"Don't refuse. This is something I kept even befofe we met, I promised myself to give this only to the person I will be with until death.."
        My brows furrowed at his words...

We're not living in.
We're not married or anything.

We are just in a relationship, and it has been two years already. But even we had shared two years, his parents doesn't like me...

And that's one of our problem...
But despite of that, he still kept me.

"Jungkook."
       He took out a box, a piece of jewelry.

Necklace.

"Don't worry, spending this much for you is not a big deal."
        I know their family is pretty wealthy, rich and has a lot of money.

I also came from a wealthy family, but...
Our company is actually an opponent of theirs.
And plus, my parents are not always around, I don't also tend to ask money from them making me live like I am abandoned and working for my own.

I never had been spoiled...
I am smart, but my sister is smarter.
I am good at making decisions, but my sister is better.

I am proud to say that I am good at almost everything but...

"My sister is a lot better.
And I haven't been the favorite child, we are never treated equally which made me chose to take a path on my own. And being not supported by our family makes me look like I am poor which Jungkook's parents hate the most."

With that thought, I suddenly remember that particular day...

"Mom! Dad!"
       I have it in my hands, the invitation to our program.

Tomorrow is the school's family day, our teacher gave us the invitation for our families. It was back when I am still in my elementary years, probably at fourth grade.

"It's our family day tomorrow, we have a program. Our class is assigned to dance, we will go, right?"
      Excitedly hoping for a yes, I informed and asked with a genuine huge smile on my face, while handling them the invitation but then...

Neither of the two of them answered. They are both on their phones, only their secretary from our company went to talk to me...

"Hey, young lady, it's a good day. Will it be fine if you will wait for your mother and father? They are doi..."
      He stopped as someone entered the same room where we're currently in...