13

A:    I'm back and I will be active again, starting now. Sorry for shortcomings.

💎💎💎

- Rosè

"Someone is reported to be unconscious?"
        I am listening but I didn't budge on asking who it was as Jennie eonnie, Jisoo eonnir and Lisa kept o talking.

We are on our break.
Having snacks and coffee.

"Really? Who?"
       Jennie eonnie asked...

And I almost choke on the sandwich I am eating as I heard Lisa's answer.

"Jungkook."
       Their eyes met mine...

Worried...
Lingers on us.

"They said he clutched his head for too much pain. He was able to stand before collapsing and i it wasn't Chanyeol who came, no one will know what to do because the only available doctor that time was Tzuyu."
         She added and I want the chair to swallow me for now.

"He had it again. This is the second time his head aches. I wonder if he will come one day, with the memory back on his mind."
         Jisoo eonnie stated and Jennie eonnie glared at her.

Jisoo eonnie covered her mouth and looked at me.as if it's a crime to speak.

"I told you..."
        Here we are again...

"I don't want him to remember so let's just keep going on life. We don't need to bother ourselves about him now."
       I demanded but actually...

Inside me...

"I hope you're okay..."

I'm such a liar.

"Hey, ladies."
        We are just eating quietly after the sudden talk about Jungkook and we are again, disturbed by someone.

But it wasn't just someone.

"Chanyeoool."
        The three ladies with me squealed.

"You're back."
         I mumbled, it is a relief that he's here now.

"You miss me? It's been month."
        He cheekily asked while cupping my face, making me look like a dumpling again.

"Stop! You're so annoying."
         And just earlier, I am happy that he is back, now, he really made me feel annoyed.

He went back from a medical mission.
It's been a month since we saw him so, I really would lie if I say I didn't miss him.

"So, how's the days I'm gone?"
         He asked, while picking his chopsticks to start eating with us.

"We don't have someone to flirt with, so it's tough."
          Jisoo eonnie answered and he chuckled.

"Haish, really, such a flirt. I'll find you someone to flirt seriously."
         He answered and Jisoo eonnie whimpered in excitement which made me shook my head in disbelief.

"How are you? How's the mission?"
        Yet there's Jennie eonnie, instead of thinning someone to flirt with, he asked, concerned about Chanyeol's condition.