36

- Rosè

It's been three hours since the scene I created with Tzuyu ended. I wonder what people are thinking right now, but the thing that I think about more is Chanyeol...

"Chanyeol..."

I know why he didn't approached us...
Of course, that's given already...
I just manifested earlier that me and Jungkook went back together, and it left him affirm himself as a hanging person that has confessed to me for nothing.

"Doc? Miss Park?"
        A nurse called me through the door she opened after knocking.

She's holding a clipboard, and it indirectly tells me that I should be going to my rounds right now.

"Okay, wait a second."
       She bowed her head slightly and smiled before going out to wait for me.

A sigh escaped through my lips...
I can't stop thinking not about my jib but about this personal matters I have.

I stood up and went out of my consultation office. The first person that caught my eyes was Jungkook walking, holding a clipboard on his own. And there's no ten seconds for him to recognize my image.

I inhaled deeply as I knew his next action will be...

"My baby..."
       To approach me. His eyes are filled with joy, and it supposedly make me smile but with the current situation, I can't.

He hugged me, the usual thing, of course.
Few people are looking at us, some nurses are smiling, some looked at us awkwardly and for me, awkward feeling is the most appropriate emotion.

"Jungkook..."
       I pushed him a little and he gave me a look asking why, with his lips pouting a little.

"We're on our work place, let's tone it down a little."
        He pouted even more as I refused having skin touches.

"But I miss my baby..."
        It was like nothing is happening, he's trying to cheer me up and to get through the heavy feeling, I know...

"You probably have no idea of what happened earlier..."
       My lips just whispered...

"Why? What happened earlier?"
       Then it became serious, his voice toned deeper.

"I'll tell you later, or maybe you'll hear it to someone talking about it. I'll just go now, I have rounds to do, I'm late. Don't miss me too much, we'll see later in the house, right?"
      I mustered a smile, a tiny one, just to justify that I' still fine.

"Of course, My Chaeyoung."
       Calling me with sweet names, it still flutters my heart, at least.

I smiled and waved a bit before turning my  back onto him.

"Both of you are lucky to have each other, Ma'am."
        A sudden compliment from the nurse who called for me.

I glanced at her and it didn't made me feel satisfied, hearing anyone saying it can't satisfy me right now.

"I don't know anything but it looks like you and Doctor Jeon are more realistic than Miss Chou's."
      She added and that made ease a little.