8

- Jungkook

"Do we really have to stay here until he get himself awake?"
       I heard a voice talking.

"We're doctors, eonnie, have you forgotten?"
       Another different voice.

"I mean, we can bring him to the hospital, it has been several minutes. It is better if he'll be confined on the hospital than lying here, unconscious."
       The one who began the conversation protested.

"She's right, girls. It'll be better if we bring him to the hospital, plus, we can't really stay here for so long, it's late, really late."
      Another voice, they are all woman.

"Five more minutes."
       And that voice...

"Chaeyoung."
       I groaned and mumbled her name with the most energy I can muster out.

"He's awake."
       I heard the excitement lacing on her voice.

I barely opened my eyes as I felt her fingers caressing my jawline.

"Chaeyoung."
       Once again, I mumbled.

My eyes met her concern expression...
But the beauty on her eyes didn't get pass through my sight.

"Can you here me? Is anything aching? What do you want? Do you need something?"
        She bombarded me the questions with her worried shaking voice.

"W-Water."
        My throat feels so dry.

My head also feels like being lifted in the air, it is so light and that is not nice.

"Here."
        She lifted my head just enough for me to sip on the glass.

Few gulps of water and I felt my head resting on the pillow under my head. This time, I am enable to see them clearer.

With the energy that is coming back on my body, I slowly sat up with my elbow guiding me and her hands helping me.

"Careful."
         She stated, still worried about me.

As I had situated my back better on the support of the couch, I looked at them. Four ladies, three is sitting on the other couches, one is infront of me, crouching and checking my condition.

"Thank you."
       Her eyes met mine as I thanked them, particularly looking at her.

"Thank you, you, ladies, came."
       I thanked with the much clarified sentence.

"Doctor's duty, Mr. Jeon. That's not a problem. But do you mind telling us what happened to you? We really are clueless when we came here."
       As I can remember, she is Jisoo, Kim Jisoo.

"Oh, and add the reason why you have Chaeyoung's number? We are all confused by that time Chaeyoung said it was you, seriously, we felt so confused."
       That was Lisa.

"I...I got Chaeyoung's number from her assistant nurse? Because I thought I wouldn't be able to wait for her until her off to say sorry about the inconvenience that had happened between us o the hallway..."
        I explained and paused for a little moment...

"Then, umm....about now, I honestly...don't know what happened...I just felt so dizzy earlier and I...I don't know. I just dialed a number without looking on it because my vision is so blurry and my head aches so much, then I collapsed. All I can remember was that...I heard one of you calling Chaeyoung and there...nothing else."
       I am confused by myself as well.

"Okay, but do you need anything?"
        That was Jennie who asked.
Her voice is kind of sounding like she's annoyed or frustrated.

"A-A-Nothing. I'm sorry for causing this trouble. I can manage myself now, sorry again."
         I am letting them go now, I know it is too much already.

"Don't you need to be in the hospital?"
         Lisa asked.

I just smiled and shook my head.

"You sure, Jeon Jungkook?"
         Jisoo asked.

I nodded and thanked them again.
They all prepared to go, I can see Chaeyoung's glances on me.

"She is really concern."

"Wait, wait, before we leave. Why do you exactly...no, I mean...have you been in an accident?"
        My eyes snapped to Lisa's direction who stood up, wearing her coat already.

I gave her a questionable look.
Her question is so random and I can't understand why she suddenly asked it.

"Your head ache, you felt dizzy and you fainted. I'm not a neurologist but...that usually happens when your head had hit real hard before."
        She explained making it clearer for me.

"Do you perhaps, have experienced like...car accid..."
         She isn't finished with her question yet...

But Chaeyoung spoke and...

"Let's go? It's pretty late."
        Invited them to go.

Lisa looked at her with worry.
Chaeyoumg gave her a look that I can't decipher what the meaning is. Jisoo and Jennie just sighed as a sign of something I don't know the reason why.

"Maybe you should just call your girlfriend to check you or to at least be with you until tomorrow. You seem to be really exhausted, and plus, the scene earlier might happen again."
        Chaeyoung looked at me and suggested.

I shook my head and showed out a smile.

"What can she do? She is a cardiologist, not a neurologist. I mean, you can check me because it's your specialization, right? I would be really feel relieve if it's you."
       That just came out of my mouth, her presence is pretty comforting for my soul.

"I feel relieve that she's the one I dialed earlier."

"But that wouldn't sound good if Tzuyu found out. And you can ask some else to check you, not only me."
        She responded, a little painful, as she refuaed my suggestion.

I just nodded and smiled awkwardly.

"We will be heading now. Stay safe."
        She bowed politely...

And they all turned their backs as they made their way to the door. Once they had took the exit, I suddenly got the thought...

"Why does it seems like she is too warm for me?
Her presence makes me feel at ease...
We just met but...
I feel very comfortable with her."