53

- Jungkook

My lips quivered in nervousness as I kept on walking back and forth. This is that day, one of the special days in my life, the day I will ask her to be my girlfriend.

I met her in college, she's one of the top students in her class. She's now a surgeon in a huge hospital, well-known for being the best in that facility. She's pretty, smart, expensive and hard to get. But that's not what I want about her.

She's... different.
It sounds clichè for some people and some woman won't believe a man if they'll say it but I'm serious, she' totally different.

I'm that type of  man that doesn't get tamed easily. I'm both friendly and snobbish, depending on who the person I'm interacting with. I grew with a high standards and high expectations, I grew in a system where only perfect is accepted.

But she...
She was able to break me, my walls, and she was the one to poke my heart. I'm willing to give in to her, I'm willing to surrender and be her slave any moment she'd want me to.

"She's here! She's here!"
       Jin-hyung shouted, running from outside.

"Jungkook! SHE'S HERE!"
       Jimin-hyung yelled as well from the stairs.

We're at the rooftop of a restaurant. I really rented the place out for this night, for everything to be more special than ever.

My knees wobble when the bell of elevator tinged as it reached the highest floor. I let out a sigh and all of my hyungs waved at me before entering the same elevator quietly while Tae-hyung is guiding Chaeyoung out with a blimd-fold on her

"I'll leave you here, wait for him. Relax a little."
        He stated before rushing to the elevator with the others.

They all waved at me and I have to compose myself first when the sight of her gave me so much emotions which made my body feel so weak.

But om the second thought, while she's trying to sense something, my eyes wandered at her. My stare turn into a deep gaze, her aura just made me feel weak, but I know being with her will make me feel otherwise, strong...

Strong to keep us together till the end.

"J-Jungkook?"
       I was brought back to my senses when I heard her nervously calling for me.

The heavy, cold wind is passing through us. The night sky is full of the stars but I could tell that the breeze is cold enough to make her shiver.

So I took my coat off, stepped forward until I reached enough distance with her. A smile plastered on my face when her perfume lingers in my senses.