46

- Jungkook

My world is crashing, thinking about the woman I love is now at danger. I drove fast, stepping on the gas hard, I couldn't think of anything this time. I just want her to be in a safe place. I want to put myself on her position. It'll be better if it's going to be me for the second time, it'll be good if she'll be the one to save me. Things will be better if it's just me.

"Why her?"

Time passed by and I reached the hospital for more or less than thirty minutes. I ran to the emergency room and asked for her, everyone jut directed me to the operating room where no once could get in but the doctor and nurses on a mission. I stood there, in front of the two doors. The pair of doors has both small window, I tried looking through but the glasses are covered with green curtains.

My hands began to fidget on its own, my feet kept on dragging me back and forth while my whole body is quivering and my insides are getting dry. There's just one important prayer for this night and it's for her to be safe. My eyes shut for a moment, trying to focus, calm myself and jut to wait but few voice bothered the silence...

"Jungkook."

       It is her friends, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo.

"They're still not done."

       Jennie commented, lookig at the curtained doors and windows.

"I want to go inside."

       Lisa stated.

"We cant. Plus, we can't do anything about her, we can't save her. Our levels and specializations doesn't match to her condition."

      Jisoo responded, all their eye are glued on the close doors of unwelcoming operating room.

"Who's the doctor in?"

      Then, I asked...

"Chanyeol."

        My ear blocked all the noises after that word coming out of Jisoo's mouth.

My eyes didn't blink, my lips parted and a small sigh escaped through my lips. My brain wasn't been able to function at that time, and I was only brought back from my trance when I heard someone coming out of the operating room.

"How's she?"

     Jennie grabbed one of the nurses but they are in a rush...

"We need to do blood transfusion."