27

A:    I'm going to edit a video trailer for this story as well, as few of you had known, I've been editing trailers the past two weeks. And now, it's time to edit one for this book.

Sorry for shortcomings, as usual.
One of you commented that you miss this story, thanks for saying that, I got a little inspired on updating today.

💎💎💎

- Rosè

"Jungkook, I really..."
          I was about to refuse one more time, but he shushed me by pecking a soft kiss on my lips.

He smiled...
A genuine, with sincerity smile.
And I feel bad about it.

He smiled the same as before...
When we are about to meet his parents...
Who we supposed to know that hates me a lot more than anyone else.

And add the fact that he haven't said to his parents yet that he can remember everything, then, let's also add that Tzuyu is still in a relationship with him.

"Don't worry. I planned this."
        My brows furrowed a little as he caressed my jaw and stated, eyes down on my lips.

"Since when did you planned this? I mean, you just remembered me. Jungkook, look..."
         I tilted my head for his hands to get off from my face.

I stepped back a little far away from him, giving both of us personal spaces, my head is aching a little, my chest is tightening already, lungs are getting heavier, everything seems so wrong.

"You're still in a relationship with Tzuyu, your parents still don't know that you can remember me. What will happen if we'll barge in there, in your parents territory and suddenly inform them that we are together?"
        I don't but a smile crept on his face as I stated that...

"Just hearing you saying that we're together, I feel more motivated."
        My eyes shut by his answer, I want to feel fine, loved and cared with his words yet I can't disregard my own statements.

"Jungkook, one more trouble, I don't us to enter to another trouble, or the same trouble as before. The conflict we are facing today is different, there's a huge difference because you're in a relationship with Tzuyu. Your parents hate me, Jungkook, we can't just..."
        I am ranting, yet was cut off as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me a little harsh that my body collided with his strong and firm posture.

"We're going to take the risk and try, we won't disregard those facts you're saying, but we are going to try to end those issues. I don't want..."
        His hands touched my waist, letting my body feel weak...

His breathe turned heavy a little...
Seems like I'm getting up to his nerves.

"I don't want to lose you, not that I already have a competency. Chanyeol, he likes you, right? And if I didn't do anything now..."
       My lips puckered...

My ears are stinging...
Sound fading and my vision is getting blurry.
I bowed my head a little, shook it few times and tried regaining my vision to normal.