41

Story setting: Two days BEFORE the previous chapter.

💎💎💎

- Tzuyu

A sigh went through out of her lips.
Stress and trying to find a way to keep her son with her. I can see, she is manipulating her sons not because it's the best for them but because she is afraid that they might leave, the way Chaeyoung's father left her, for another woman.

"I don't know what to do anymore. He's grown up and can be as rebellious as he can."
       She commented and sat on her office chair before massaging her head with all of her ten fingers.

"Why don't do something that he can't be against to, Auntie?"
      I asked and she gave me the kind of look that tells me she needs some explanation.

I inhaled a bit deeper and gave out a tiny smile.

"Like a legal action where he can't say anything, or even if he complains, nothing will happen. He's still under your guidance so things will be easy. You hold almost everything about him and you can do anything, Auntie."
       I explained a little a her brows furrowed, eyes travelled at the whole office room as she thinks of it...

"Like what... like... marriage? A legal action. But that would need his sign."
      She has it, but unsure about it as well.

I nodded and giggled.

"But just like what I said, you still hold almost everything about him. His signature? That doesn't matter at all, announce to the public that he'll get married and he won't be able to do anything. He's smart, but no offense as yo're his mother but he's kind of ignorant as well. He doesn't know much about the world. You can take care advantage of that, Auntie."
       I suggested and without contemplating about it more, she smiled and responded...

"You're really an intelligent woman, that's why I like you."
        A compliment, a compliment she wouldn't know that is actually her weakness.

"Yeah, I'm smart...
And I'm taking advantage of that to fool not your son but you. Now, I don't wonder why Jungkook is that ignorant and such of a fool about life and world, his mother is one as well."

I internally sighed and after few seconds, I decided to move on. I stood up and gave her a sweet look and smile, bowed and bid my good bye.

I walked out of her office and in a normal pace, I took the hallway. There are few things in my mind, memories from my high school days, where everything is harsher than this...

"Everyone has a crush on him, really..."
       It was a normal day, each one of us having a group of so-call friends, talking, laughing, doing those stuffs high-schoolers normally do.

And I am one of those normal students...

Normal student, that's what I believed in till things happened...

"Hey, Tzuyu, don't you think he's handsome?"
       I smiled when I was asked by one of my classmates.

"Maybe... yes?"
        But I'm not really into him.

I'm a student that is more onto academics, not onto socializing. I'm not an anti-social though, it's just that I prefer studying than chit-chatting with anyone.