29

- Rosè

And as I did...

"Haven't I told you to go away from him!?"
        I received not just a yell, but also a very hard slap on my face.

"Mom!"
         I felt Jungkook's hand grabbing me...

But what my sense can feel the most is the stinging pain on my cheek. I also can taste blood, not strong but it honestly, bothered me a little.

"I told you to go away! Haven't I!? I told you not to show yourself again! You're the reason why these are happening!"
         She grabbed my hair, the usual thing an antagonist of a drama will do.

"Ah..."
        I almost squealed in pain as she tried to grab my hair more. Tears are forming on the corner of my eyes, and will probably stream later.

"Mom, stop!"
        I heard Jungkook...

But it doesn't stop his mother.
I can hear gasps from some people, probably their maids or securities.

She pulled me...
More and more, with all of her strength.
She lifted my head up, made me look up to her...

"You're a mess, your parents did something that made me hate them. It's not just because of the business, you want a plot twist on your drama like life?"
       She asked...

By that time, I am sure, tears are streaming down on my face and all I can feel waa the pain on my scalp that is being stretched like she wants me to lose all my hair.

"Your mother stole everything from me."
        She stated before pushing me real hard.

If it wasn't for Jungkook who caught my body, I would have collided with the floor already.

"Me and your fucking mother were friends, not just friends but best friends. We are together with everything. We do projects together, we will always spend weekends on each other's house, have a bond, do the things best friends usually do. We are always together, always and everyday and every night."
       She's pointing at the floor, as if it's the thing that she's talking to.

"We went to the same school in college, same university, same exam and same course. We decided to take everything the same, we are all in similarities except one..."
        I am watching her as she narrates it...

Jungkook is breathing heavily...
His father looking at his wife, his brother looking at his brother with begging eyes, the maids and some of the securities are looking at us with worry, disdain, and hate for me.

"She came from a wealthy family..."
         She stated and that's the moment she gave up.

Her tears fell down from both of her eyes.
Lips are quivering and so as mine.

"Yet for her to help me, she took the scholarship exams with me. And guess what..."
       She inhaled deeply before continuing...

"She passed, she got a score higher than mine. Why? Because we exchanged papers. I'll admit, she's smarter than me, she's more talented than me, more versatile and better in everything. And she volunteered to help for me to pass. I was so sure that time that I can trust her, but after the results, it happened that she lied..."
       Her voice is shaking, yet I can hear how cold it is.