26

- Jungkook

Inside my embrace, was her...
Fully naked and just covered by the blanket.
In a deep sleep while tightly hugging me.

I moved a little to look at her...
A smile emerge on my lips, seeing her aesthetical image like this makes me feel whole again.

My fingers brushed the pieces of hair, tucked it behind her ear, and caressed her jawline after.

"Hmm."
       She groaned a little as she felt my finger tracing her jawline, touching her ears and caressing her cheek.

She buried her face under the crook of my neck.
Lips brushing on my collar bone.

I placed a soft, sweet, gentle kiss on her temple, and I earned a responsive kiss on my chest.

I massaged the back of her head and let her sleep for more minutes and while waiting for her to be willing to wake up...

Thoughts came to my mind...

"I still don't know the exact plan I should have to fix everything...but I want to try, I want to try meeting my parents with her again."

I felt her warm hand roamed at my back making me feel shivered.

"Jungkook..."
         She mumbled...

"Hmm?"
        I hummed, toning it questioning, as a response.

"I love you."
        She answered and again, a smile formed on my lips.

"I love you more, Park Chaeyoung."
         I answered and I can sense her smile.

"I'll dress you."
        I whispered before pecking a kiss near her ear.

I stood up and went to the cabinet...
My shirts are still here, lying perfectly like how I would arrange it.

I picked one plain white shirt, looked at her and chuckled as I saw her tucking herself more under the blanket.

I walked towards her...
She opened her eyes barely...

"Why are you topless?"
        She asked with a very cute voice.

I sat om the bed beside her, leaned on my elbow, my face close to her and whispered right to her ear...

"Because of you."

As I pushed back to see her, I can't help but to pinch her cheek as she froze down after hearing my answer.

"Why? Do you want me fully naked, baby?"
        I asked cupping half of her face.

She glanced at me but avoided my gaze immediately and covered her face with the blanket in embarrassment making me chuckle more.