32

- Rosè

I entered the restaurant with Jungkook hokding my hand, a smile playing on his lips and I can't help but to feel bad about the night we're about to have.

"Where's your friend?"
         He asked as we stopped a little next to the entrance.

I didn't answer and looked around...
Until I found his figure, there, sitting on a table for four.

I stared at his direction just letting Jungkook look at where I am looking at and as he saw him...

"Is Chanyeol the friend your referring to?"
        He asked and I just grabbed his hands, walked to Chanyeol and ignored the question.

"He..."
         He was about to greet me, the excitement was suddenly replaced by shock as he saw Jungkook behind me.

The things had been shift...
Very fast that I got numb and my mind isn't thinking well already.

Well at least, I decided to talk to them, not to let the situation be at worst. I decided to finish the thing with Chanyeol, and clearing things with Jungkook and him. Way better than keeping it to myself.

"Oh, he's the someone you said earlier."
        Just like Jungkook, he concluded it on his own.

"May we take the seats?"
         Despite of hearing his statement, I asked, pointing at the seats in front of him.

"Y-Yeah, sure, why not?"
        He seemed a smile after answering and I found it very painful for him.

Even before...
When we're still friends, I already knew it, I already noticed it...

He will always look at me differently...
He will always talk to me like we're not just friends...
He's such a gentleman, such a sweet guy, a guy that I should have fallen with but...

He hasn't been able to get me...
The whole attention from me for I have became insensitive to some instances due to what happened to me with my family.

That the only daughter my parents are seeing, favoring, always complimenting, and loving was my eonnie, Alice eonnie.

"Chanyeol, I know this suppose to be..."
        I was cut off when Jungkook cleared his throat, I glanced at him and he is looking at Chanyeol, both are eyeing each other, ready to give shit.

"Jungkook..."
        I whispered and gazed at him with begging eyes, my hand reached for his thigh under the table, rubbing my palm on his pants, wanting him to relax for me to speak up.

He avoided Chanyeol's eyes and looked at me.
The serious look he gave me sent shivers through my whole system.

"Go on."
       He mumbled under his breath with his cold voice.

I tilted my head back to look at Chanyeol who's looking down at the table as of now.

"Chanyeol, what I was about say is that..."
         I was cut off again, but this time, it was Chanyeol's intention.