35

A:   A month, I haven't been updating for a month. Sorry. And I fell asleep last night, I'm really tired.

💎💎💎

- Rosè

I

just entered the hospital, about to do my everyday job, to check patients, go do rounds, remind everyone to take their healthy meals,  it's my passion, to be a doctor...

"Yet why do I feel like I'm not happy with it anymore?"

I logged in with the ID scanner and the finger print scanner before heading to my consultation office, and just when I passed by on the job training nurses, I heard few whispers...

"Is it true?"

"She stole Dra. Chou's boyfriend?"

"What? The new doctor?"

"I can't believe. I actually respect her, but this..."

My steps halted...
My eyes directly looking in front, at the door of my office where my name is written beside, and under it were my specializations.

The reason why almost everyone here respects me, is because of my specializations, and also because they found me as one of the best doctors, but they thought me wrong this time, and it's poking my nerves.

"What's cooking, nurses? Aren't you suppose to be doing your jobs? Why are you here gossiping?"
       I felt my heart clenching a bit when I heard her voice, her words indirectly protecting me from the nurses.

"S-Sorry, Doctor."
       I turned my body to see the nurses bowing at her and so they did in front of me as they saw me facing them.

"Jennie eonnie..."
       I uttered almost whispering.

"Everyone knows already..."
        Without even hinting it a bit, she face forward stated it.

"That you and Jeon have something. What you did in that restaurant went a little of viral, only inside this building."
        I can hear her, and I want to be emotional but there's no emotions coming out of me.

"Because Tzuyu told them."
       But that made me hitch a breathe.

She eyed me...
She knows what's really going on, I'm not telling to any of them, not to Lisa, not to Jisoo eonnie, not to her, not even to Chanyeol...

"You have to work on it, you know, a reputation is not just revolving around what's your degree but also to what people believe you are."
        She barely say anything to me when it comes to this kimd of issues because I know she's closer to Jisoo eonnie and also because she's that type of person who's not into talking so much but...

She knows me as how much she knows Jisoo eonnie and Lisa.

"What Tzuyu told to those foolish nurses is that you're dating Jungkook, that's all she said, but the thing is that, those nurses know that she is also dating Jungkook."
      She informed and my eyes squinted a bit when the cold air entered the facility.

"But not everyone is listening to her. Those who had been here for long can't stand her attitude and they know how of a bitch she is so there still several staffs you can go with, but still, you have to deal with it."
      I nodded as she stated and motioned that she'll go after.