34

- Rosè

We are now back at the house, which I can refer to be our home. He's staring at me with serious face, while I'm looking down at the carpeted floor here inside our room.

I don't know what kind of emotion I should feel.
Should I ever feel superior because I won the battle earlier? Should I feel inferior because people saw our unprofessional argument? Should I feel fine, numb, mad, sad, what?

"Hey?"
        I'm thinking about what happened and I was dragged back to the present as his voice hit my senses.

His hand, warm hand, touched mine and the other caressed my cheek.

My eyes closed for a moment, feeling the warm contact makes me give in easily.

"Don't worry about that too much."

        He stated. And I opened my eyes, I looked at him, examined his expression which I can't decipher...

He's smiling with a confident look on his eyes.

"That'll stop her. You did great protecting me, defending us for her. You look so sexy earlier."
        He complimented and there's the genuine smile playing on his lips.

I whimpered a little as it's not even a thing to be complimented about.

"I feel a little uneasy, I should be the one protecting by that time but you did, you defended our relationship. But it's a thing I felt proud about too, knowing that my lover is ready to fight for me that way, I am sure, we will go through everything already."
        But he pointed it better and clearer...

And a smile crept on my lips.
But not so happy at all, as I am still worrying about a thing.

"What if she tells your parents?"
        I asked, concern lacing on my voice.

"Then it's my duty to protect you from them."
        He answered and totally cupped my face.

And instead of taking the situation seriously...
He pressed his palm on my cheeks, compressing is as if I'm some kind of bread.

"Jungkook."
       I complained and whimpered a little while trying to remove his hands off yet his muscular arms are mot being bothered with my weak pair.

"You look so cute."
        He commented with his eyes down on my lips that are forming circle shape as he continues to press my face.

"Stop, Jungkook."
        I commanded while leaning back as I try to get off from his grip.

"Okay, I'll stop before you smack me."
        He chuckled and removed his hands off...

I pouted a little and frowned while he examined my expression that is showing a total irritated face.

"Oh, look at that. Your expression is changing again. Just smack me, just smack my head. Please don't show that worried face again. Nothing will happen."
         He cooed me, pulled me to a tight hug which made me tear a little.