33

- Rosè

She had situated herself beside Chanyeol who's not even being budged  by her sudden presence.

"I didn't know talking about the devil and it's coming after stating its name would be true."
        That was Chanyeol who uttered that.

That was supposedly funny but my senses are not fine as of the moment and my eyes are stuck to the person who suddenly just showed up without being invited.

"I'm not an evil, Doctor Park. I'm a normal human who's...wanting to eat supposedly with my boyfriend who I just texted thirty minutes ago, but didn't answer."
        She responded, eyes directed towards Jungkook.

And by that moment her eyes gazed down, seeing our arms touching, a sign that our hands are hokding, I pulled and released off my own hand from his grip.

"So..."
       Her eyes went to look at mine that I'm.sure are still showing fear and shock.

"Mind to explain this shit?"
        With arcastic tone, she asked, particularly demanding an answer from me.

"T-Tzuyu, i-it's..."
        I stutter and wasn't even able to say what I was about to say.

"Well, anyway, you just mentioned it..."
        She glanced at Chanyeol before looking back at me and Jungkook...

"So, you're talking about me? Why? Is it because of this? What is this again?"
        Taking back the same topic, she asked, still toning her voice sarcastic.

"Is this some kind of shit? Fucking shit?"
        That's it, she started showing her disdainful expression with a serious and terrifying eyes towards us, especially to me.

"Tzuyu, your mouth."
        That was Jungkook who responded, a sarcastic chuckle was heard from Tzuyu and me...

I just gave Jungkook a signal not to interfere...
Yet being a stubborn one, he held my hand on my lap and stated...

"Let me do this, this is mine."
         That was a whisper but Tzuyu heard it, we're just sitting across each other and she leaned back her back to the support, her eyes on me, arms are crossed.

"Look, I don't want to make any dissonance inside this fancy restaurant, and I know the three of you wouldn't want that too, so just give me back what's mine and let's forget that this happened."
          She demanded which I really don't like...

One hit to my nerves...
I'm still able to keep myself down, so Jungkook did whatever it is he want to do.

"Tzuyu, don't demand things. You see, me and Chaeyoung are back and this is something I can't leave now. "
        He toned his voice low, yet he's gritting his teeth in annoyance.

"We're talking about you and yes, it's because of this. And since you're here in advance, I want to cut everything we have already. Me and Chae..."
       I gasped as to what happened, Jungkook was cut off and even Chanyeol stood from his seat...