52

A:    Thank you for those who are showing their interest. I'm thinking of that book for years already... that's actually the most planned book I have, yet also the scariest.

💎💎💎

- Chanyeol

"It's exhausting but..."

"NOW WE'RE FINALLY DOCTORS!"

       Lisa rejoiced and even shouted around so many people.

We're here, at a restaurant, eating expensive meals to give ourselves rewards for passing the board exam. The smile on our faces won't fade quickly...

"I'M FINALLY A REGISTE-..."
       Jisoo cut her off by slapping her shoulders and covering her mouth.

The older stood up and bowed at the few occupied tables but the people around us just smiled and the staffs gave us a soft congratulatory greetings.

"Yah! Lalisa! You're wasted!"
       Jisoo's closest to smack the younger's head off.

"Why? I'm just proud of myself for making it. I've proven myself now."
      With her eyes half closed, Lisa complained while proudly tapping her own shoulders.

"Yeah, and it's a bit shameful that people would get to see someone with the highest degree, acting like a wasted person."
      Jisoo commented before clicking her tongue and the younger's head snapped beside her.

"After years of studying, we're finally here... and even got high scores for the exams. We really do deserve to be recognized, somehow."
       Jennie, watching her shot glass do nothing, spoke.

"Yeps, we deserve to be known!"
        Lisa answered and Jisoo gave up, her head shook in disbelief and she had to bow her head to cover the embarrassment she's feeling.

On the other hand...
On my side, a woman is still quiet.
She had the highest score among us five, but no words came out of her since we saw the result of the exams.

Gazing on those deep orbs, I don't think she's satisfied with what she had achieved today. Again, those orbs are full of worry, sadness and disappointment towards self. I could feel how heavy her heart is, even her soul is dark.

"I think we should go home, Lisa is really drunk."
       Jisoo suggested before taking one last shot.

"Go home? Okay!"
       The two older woman stood up and watched the youngest raise her hands, signaling for someone to carry her.

"You have your own feet, silly."
       Jennie sarcastically stated making the latter pout in disappointment.