Chapter 2: Troublemaker

Jimin quickly averted his eyes and fixed his round glasses on his eyes as he looked down. Wanting to avoid contact with the chief and Jungkook so he wouldn't be assigned to the boy. This caught the attention of Seokjin who was right by the Axolotls.

           "What are you doing?" Seokjin asked as he looked at Jimin who was sitting down and pretending to work on something.

             "I-I don't want an intern..." Jimin whispered as he kept looking down at his folders. "I-I'm too busy for one!" Jimin continue to whisper as Seokjin looked over to the group of interns and could see that one intern was still locking his gaze on Jimin. Giving such a menacing stare.

             "Is there... Something you want to tell me?" Seokjin wondered and patted Jimin's shoulder. "Is it that boy over there..? Do you think he's cute?~ don't worry I won't tell Yun-se!"

           "N-No! That's Jeon Jungkook... He use to bully me back in high school! He was younger than me in a lower class but I was in an upper class. You would think he would have to respect me but he picked on me for the longest!" Jimin hissed in a whisper and fixed his glasses to look up at Jungkook, but the boy was still giving such a smirk that made Jimin flinch and keep 'working'.

           "Aw... That's cute. The younger is teasing the elder. Why couldn't you hit him?" Seokjin asked as Jimin tipped his glassses as his eyes widened.

          "S-Shove him? I shove him, he does it back but roughly! Ah, I can remember those horrible days... He used to call me 'Four Eyes' but now, he's the Four eyes here." Jimin said and pushed up his glasses.

        "Um... both of you are wearing gla-"

         The Chief then cleared his throat and looked at Jimin. "Park Jimin! You will be teamed up with the intern...."

          "Oh fuck! N-No not Jungkook..." Jimin cursed in his head as he gripped onto an empty white folder. "Please..  Not that devil!"

           "...My wonderful son, Min Yoongi!" The Chief called out as Jimin let out a sigh of relief but then hitched his breath now realizing that having to mentor the Chief's son wasn't going to be easy at all.

           "...even worst! Can I say I'm sick so I can go home?!" Jimin said in his head as a blonde, pale, short man stepped up to Jimin, carelessly wearing a big black sweater, ripped skinny denim jeans and black boots for shoes. He carried a plastic cup of orange juice as he drank from the straw.

            As soon as the man stepped up to Jimin, he looked at his mentor and scoffed. "I don't like you."

            "Yeah? Then deal with it, buddy-"

             "Min Yoongi is the name and respect is what you give me. You don't want to upset my Father, do you?" Yoongi asked with a chuckle as Jimin rolled his eyes and thought this man was even worst than Jungkook.

              "Cruel." Jimin said as Yoongi sat on the chair by Jimin, setting his drink down and resting his head back to close his eyes. "You can't sleep at a time like thi-"

          "Shhh..." Yoongi said as he looked at the younger. "I am working...on sleep."

           "Of course, your Majesty." Jimin rolled his eyes and looked up at the Chief who was assigning interns to other people in different groups. Just then, the chief stared at Seokjin who cooed at the Axolotls Pink and cute dragon-like body that made Seokjin smile.

            "And finally, Kim Seokjin, You will have Jeon Jungkook!" The chief concluded as Jimin's heart started to pound as his eyes widened. He feared to look up and find his high school nightmare standing before him with his menacing stare that looked like trouble.