Chapter 75: I waited for you

Later, Jungkook opened his eyes to see Jimin just laying there and gazing up at the ceiling after all they've done. Jimin was laying there and contemplating as he took a small break to think to himself. Almost anything could wander into his head as he looked back at how Taehyung told him about going back and coming clean. That was the only way he would feel free from his current marriage and he wouldn't have to be forced with that woman again. However, the very thought of it scared him.

            "If you want to stargaze, go ahead." Jungkook mentioned but Jimin only turned his head to look at the younger and let out a giggle.

            "I can't really stargaze if I'm a mess like this~" Jimin giggled and watched the younger just pat his lover's head gently. Bringing him right back into his arms.

             "Then I guess you'll just have to stay here until we take another shower and wash all this mess away." Stated the younger as he cupped Jimin's face and smiled at his lover.

             "We had the whole house to ourselves and what we chose to do was have sex? It would have been better if we could just sit here and watch movies online together. Now we need to wash up for real this time. Separated too! You are really a distraction."

              "Ah, Baby don't do this to me~ I can still shower with you. I get to see you like this and no one else can." Jungkook chuckled and caressed the older's face.

              "You touch me too much! I should put a leash on you so you wouldn't get lost and wander around." Jimin giggled and turned over on his side as he gawked the white vanilla candle he had drip over his body.

              "A leash? I like where this is going~ I should put it on you instead. I can be obedient. Not sure if you are~ let's test that theory." Jungkook continued to laugh as he sat up and pulled the covers from over the older's boy and uncovered Jimin's naked body.

             "Ah, shut up!" Jimin giggled and turned his head to look at the younger. "Why do you like to bother me?~ you're such a headache!"

            "Well, I am a headache, but I'm your headache." The younger fired back and looked at Jimin's eyes for a moment. "You didn't sleep with the contacts... Right?"

             "No, I was up and thinking." Replied the older as he too sat up and watched the boy wrap the blanket around his weak body.

             "If you think too much, you'll get an actual headache." Jungkook chuckled and got off the bed to bring Jimin into his arms again, just to carry him out of the bedroom and into the bathroom like before. "Let's go wash up before we go back to sleep. No bath, just shower and no, I won't distract you~" Promised the younger as he carried Jimin back into the bathroom again.

            The two showered together and Jungkook held his end of the promise and refrained from touching Jimin again.  Jimin managed to scrub off the candle wax from his chest and finally finished scrubbing until he felt clean. After, Jungkook removed the bed sheets and set in the new covers he washed from before. Just so they could cuddle and hug each other to sleep to end their beautiful day.

              Just as they laid on the clean covers of the bed, Jungkook hugged Jimin close as always and did a good job at keeping him warm. Jungkook was wrapped around his Jimin and clinged onto him every night. Showing how proud he was to have someone like Jimin in his life. Every night cuddles made Jimin sleep better and by now, a night without Jungkook would be torture to himself. Jimin slept with one of Jungkook's white T-shirts and black underwear while Jungkook just had on long red pajama bottoms to sleep in. This was almost like the usual attire they would sleep in. Jimin always wore oversized shirts to rest. Just the way Jungkook wanted him to use.