Chapter 65: Our future

After breakfast and an endless moment of teasing about last night, Jimin was getting ready for work with Jungkook while he threw on his usual formal attire with his black tie and lab coat. He made sure he brought his wallet with his ID and placed on his contacts before even leaving the house with his team. Just as Jimin was adjusting his tie, his boyfriend stepped in and fixed his glasses over his eyes while staring at Jimin.

               "You look so good in contacts, Four eyes~" Jungkook teased and started to place on his earrings.

              "Now that I wear these, are you going to call me 'Contacts'?" Jimin said as Jungkook made a snoring sound that caused the older to giggle. "Ah, so is the building far?" Jimin inquiried, trying to change conversation while Jungkook responded with a shrug.

               "It can't be far since our rental house is only along the shores. So it's close by?" Jungkook answered as he looked at Jimin for a moment.

                "You really like to stare, don't you?" Jimin chuckled and turned around to comb his red silk hair back and make the bangs pop out more by covering the sides of his forehead.

                 "Mm.. No I was just thinking... You should wear earrings too! You'll look nice."

               "I've done that before but I just don't use my earrings as often as I should." The older claimed and took a good look at his outfit before stepping out. "Come on, we can't be late on our first day here." Jimin stated as he walked off with Jungkook so they could meet up with the team.

              The four left the house matching lab coats as Seokjin carried the briefcase with the mixture's formulas. Everyone followed happily while Yoongi found it hard to leave Muffin behind. He ended up loving to have the cat as his own pet and just brushed off the fact that he only had this privilege during the trip until they were to head back.

          They walked together along the beautiful path of the shores. Gazing at the beautiful skies and sea that gave graceful burst of wind heading towards the south. Jimin looked around at the blue skies as he pulled out his phone and took out a picture of the bright sky. Knowing deep down he'd have to send some to Yun-se so she'd know he's giving her the attention she wanted for the longest... But, Jimin still despised that part of himself. Still needing to give that someone he did not love, the attention he should be giving Jungkook.

            Eventually, the group reached a huge facility and Seokjin took it upon himself to stand in front and show the security where they worked from and their business there. As soon as they walked into the facility, they gazed at many of their teams from Korea stand in Cozumel for different projects that had to deal with examining whale stomach acid and what makes it different from other stomach acids ranging from orcas and dolphins.

            "Ah, finally we got here! Their lab is so much bigger and better than ours. Yoongi, you need to figure our what your father must be doing. This looks way better than our sad lab." Jin laughed as they all looked around to see many biologists running around and testing mixtures for their own experiments.

              Just then, a Chief walked up to the group and made a big, bright, smile. This elder looked very excited as he wore his black suit and tie with the tag over his left chest that read 'Chief Jung' in bold letters. The older man wore white gloves as he had a black cap over his head and approached the four team members. "Welcome! You all must be the ones Chief Min works with! I am Chief Jung and I am of course, boss of this facility. I've been expecting you all to show up today!" The man said as they bowed to the elder. Something about the way this man held a big and happy smile, almost reminding Jungkook of that man he came across on the plane ride here.