Chapter 14: A perfect distraction

Just as they stared into each other's eyes, Jimin then stopped and blinked his eyes as he backed up to look at the work papers as a distraction. "Jungkook, let's get back to work if we want to go out." Jimin mentioned as he tugged on the sleeve of Jungkook's jacket and pulled Jungkook to follow. "You look more better in your lab coat than just your jacket like this."

           "So we really are going to do this? Hang out today? You were so quick to fix the issue, I must mean a lot to you!" Jungkook laughed as Jimin looked back with a smile.

            "Yes, we are going to hang out today and stop jumping to conclusions! You mean a lot to the team. You'll be the one to get us there." Jimin said, but yet again, he couldn't stop smiling and giggling.

               "I could've sworn you broke something as soon as you jumped on my back! Ah, such a troublemaker, are you?" Jungkook asked with a grin across his face, where his eyes gleamed as soon as he met eyes with Jimin.

               "Jungkook, you look like you work out, it's not my fault." Jimin replied and kept his small hand tugging the sleeve of Jungkook's jacket. "Take this off already. You're staying here and putting on that lab coat. You look way more better in it." Jimin said with a smirk, that wasn't visible to the older since Jimin was dragging the younger behind him to follow.

               They reached the section of the lab and Yoongi didn't even look surprised to see the two back in action together. "Romeo and Juliet are back together again." Yoongi said with a slight smile from the corner of his lips. Not even bothering to wipe off the cat whiskers or cat nose drawing from his face.

          Seokjin was placing a Band-Aid on the tip of his index finger while he looked back at the two and then back at Yoongi. "Jimin is such a confusing boy. First he doesn't want him, then he can't even live without him. Jungkook just has a good persona to lure in such a married man." Seokjin added as Yoongi chuckled.

           "How's your finger?"

            "You know what? I don't need this! You abused me and left me scarred!" Seokjin claimed and held up his finger with the Band-Aid over the small cut. "What will the Chief say about this?"

           "He'll say I should have made it bigger and deeper." Yoongi said and shrugged followed by a smile after.

       Jimin quickly took off Jungkook's jacket and handed him his lab coat while a few biologists watched. This didn't seem like what friends would do, especially the way Jimin would look at Jungkook. The way Jimin stepped in close to pull off the jacket from Jungkook, the way he looked at the younger with a glint on Jungkook's glasses to show nothing but more than a friendly gaze, and the way Jimin helped Jungkook place on his lab coat. Even if he could do it on his own. Between the two, they looked at this as a friendly and helpful thing to do since Jimin really anticipated having Jungkook back on the team. But to the eyes of many other people, they looked at this as a way of romance just waiting to bloom.

             Seokjin looked at the way Jimin locked his eyes on contact with Jungkook and adjusted the boy's collar into the coat. Jungkook could do this on his own, but Jimin was quick to help. Jimin held Jungkook's jacket in his hands and went up to the desk where his friends were just sitting there silently watching the two.

          "Jungkook is in our team and he is staying here." Jimin claimed as Jungkook smiled.

          Seokjin raised a brow and tilted his head. "But you sai-"

           "Doesn't matter! Glad to have you back in the team, Jungkook." Yoongi said as he interrupted. Even if Jungkook and Jimin didn't seem like they were moving towards as a couple, Jin knew it was an issue. He wasn't against them at all... He was just worried since Jimin was a married man. If he wasn't married, Seokjin wouldn't have an issue with this.