Chapter 46: Go steady~

"You're finally going to do it, talk to them about us?" Jungkook asked as Jimin giggled and shrugged.

            "If they show such a nice attitude and don't end up being complete snobs, then I guess I can bring this up! I can talk to them first.. Then Yun-se and her family!" Jimin added as Jungkook smiled happily and kissed Jimin's lips once again with a chuckle.

             "I hope they listen to you... Then, I can replace this with a better ring~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin turned his head away and started to giggle as he felt the younger pry the ring away from his finger.

             "Ah, marriage? That's too soon calm down!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook smirked as he dragged his hand down Jimin's neck and guided his index fingers down to the base of Jimin's collarbone.

          "Mm... I never said when, you just said this out of no where. Not me." Jungkook whispered as he looked down at the older and gave in another kiss along the side if his neck. "Do you want to marry me?"

           "Of course I do..." Jimin whispered as he let out another giggle while he felt the wet kisses along his neck. "...But.. N-Not now... It's too soon. Marry me when I know you'll be by my side forever... Not just here for the ride. I want you to be here for the journey." Jimin whispered as Jungkook nodded and looked at Jimin, scanning his daring gaze up and down on Jimin's body.

              "You know I always will." Jungkook whispered as he gave another kiss onto Jimin's lips, watching his lover close his eyes and feel the younger's tongue make it's way inside his own mouth to give him a messy kiss. Jimin let out a huff in between the kiss and opened his eyes to look down at Jungkook's gentle lips.

            "..Don't tell me you want to do this now..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and pressed his hips against Jimin's so the older could feel his erection just under his black slacks. "-Ah.."

             "I won't make promises I can't keep~" Jungkook whispered against Jimin's ear and gently started to rub his erection against Jimin's hips. Growing tougher and tougher with his grinds that pushed Jimin's body back against the leathered couch in the resource center while he spreaded his legs and felt the tempting sensation call to him. Jimin could already feel himself growing hard by just craving for Jungkook to touch him like this. He couldn't hold back. The older threw his hands up to grip onto Jungkook's hair, guiding his fingers along the roots of the boy's dark silk hair.

           "D-Don't make me wait for it..." Jimin whispered. Biting down onto his bottom lip while his eyes were glued shut. Blushing at something so sensual like this. Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek as he started to undo the buckle of his belt, watching Jimin hitch his breath while the younger unbuttoned the man's dress shirt and rolled up his tank top to tease the tip of his tongue along the bud of Jimin's nipple. "Ah... Ah~" Jimin moaned ever so gently for his boyfriend who teased him and made him grow hard from this.

             Jimin started to grow vulnerable to the feeling, he felt Jungkook guide his vieny hands down his own torso and down to his bottoms. "...right here.." the dominant whispered as he looked up at Jimin, removing his own glasses while he trailed wet kisses down from Jimin's chest, to the top of his stomach and just then, Jungkook pulled Jimin's pants down along with his boxers.

           Jungkook licked his cloud-like lips and planted his hand down on Jimin's pale thigh and lifted it up gently while he bestowed wet kisses onto Jimin's inner thigh. Inhaling Jimin's scent that made him grow crazy to touch what only belonged to him. "I love you..." Jungkook breathed. Taking the moment to call Jimin his every second he had just so Jimin knew who owned him. Ring or no ring, Jungkook didn't care now and listened to the ring drop onto the floor once it fell from the couch.