Chapter 63: A call away

Jimin was wrapped in a red and soft bathrobe that was meant for a woman, but Jimin chose to wear it since he couldn't fit the masculine robe like Jungkook. The older stepped into the bathroom and switched on the light to look around and stepped in to gaze at the bathtub while he waited for Jungkook. Jimin ran his hand along the bathtub and just gazed at the shower. Thinking of which one would be better to use.

             Jungkook then stepped in with a black robe that was offered with the room so he stepped in and gazed at Jimin with a smile, just watching the older already waiting for him made Jungkook feel happy. "So, what will it be?" Jungkook asked as he stepped up to Jimin and pointed to the shower with one hand and pointed to the bath with the other. "Bath or shower?"

               "A bath would be nice." Jimin answered with the biggest smile and a hint of blush tinted onto his face.

              "You don't have to get so embarrassed with me, Baby~ I don't bite." Jungkook added as Jimin smiled and reached over to the faucet and turned it on while he sat on the side of the bath.

               "Yes, yes you do bite. Go get the soap." Jimin added as he pointed to the sink where there was a pack of new shampoos, conditioners and body washes along with two loofahs, and soap for a bubble bath just to relax in.

                "I think... This room is almost like a love hotel~" Jungkook mentioned and this made Jimin giggle and watch the water slowly fill up the bath.

                 "Then I guess we chose the best room." Jimin said as he stood up and walked up to the younger and pulled him close with a big smile. With such force, Jungkook was surprised Jimin pulled the younger close and gazed up at the boy with a smile.

                 "Wouldn't you want to put on your contacts?" Jungkook asked as Jimin giggled and shook his head.

                  "I'll just take off my glasses." Jimin replied and started to undo the belt along Jungkook's robe. "It's not that big of a deal. We're are just bathing, right?" Jimin asked as he tilted his head and gazed at Jungkook. "..right?"

                  "Fine." Jungkook smiled and took off Jimin's glasses as soon as the older managed to pull Jungkook's belt along his robe off. Jungkook rose his hand up to the belt of Jimin's robe while he pulled it off as well and took the robe off his lover's small and plumped shoulders to gaze at the many purple hickeys he alone sucked onto Jimin. There was hickeys along the base of his neck, his chest, and lower torso leading to his inner thigh.

               One thing that came across Jungkook's mind while he looked at Jimin, he thought of Jimin as such a beautiful man, perfect at every little thing even his figure was intriguing towards Jungkook. Yet, Jimin just stood there, not being able to tell where Jungkook was staring, but he didn't really care since he loved the feeling of Jungkook looking at him like this. The younger then snapped out of the thought as he dropped his robe and got into the tub with the older to sit back and have Jimin lay on him.

                 Jimin pressed his body against Jungkook and let out an exhale while he leaned on the younger and rose his hand up to softly caress Jungkook's face to move his head against his and have their face close.

               "What are you doing?" Jungkook laughed as he looked down at Jimin.

               "Thinking..."

               "I already know what it is... Just by telling by that face, I know..." Jungkook sighed and turned his face away to grab the soaps while Jimin moved forward a bit so Jungkook could have room to set the loofahs and soap onto the small table to hold the soaps in place just like where he set Jimin's glasses.