Chapter 79: I did it for you

"Y-You.. What?!" Shouted Mrs. Park while she dropped her gaze at her husband. "D-Do something..."

              "J-Jimin, Yun-se... The two of you can't get a divorce! What about our deal?" Asked Mr. Park as Mr. Lee had to chime in.

              "Did the two of you forget our deal? Is something up there not working?" Mr. Lee hissed and tilted his head. "This is not okay!"

             "Why not?! It's us who wear the rings! Not you all." Yun-se cracked and placed her hands on her hips. "Do you want me to keep going? Or just keep it right here because I have more to say why! Right, Mother?" Added the girl as she gazed at her Mother. Hinting at how this woman knew much about Jimin cheating on Yun-se with Jungkook.

            "I know nothing and so do you. Go make us some tea, We'll talk to Jimin." Mrs. Lee added. In her mind, she only took her daughter as a housewife that does nothing but clean and cook. That's why in her book, Yun-se had to be perfect for her marriage and keep her lips sealed. But the two weren't matching rings, which gave the Mother a gist of how bad they wanted to split.

             "No..."

             "No?"

              "I said no! I won't do it. I'll wear what I want, I'll say what I want and I'll slouch whenever I feel like it!" Shot Yun-se, growing very tense until she felt Jimin pull her hand down so she could sit and calm herself down. Yet, she refused to sit and stay calm.

             "You know... For the longest I thought you were just pregnant and was ready to tell us, but you came and made a fool of yourself. The two of you! You both will remain married until death do you apart. Understood? How hard is that to figure out?!" Shot back Yun-se's Father as Mrs. Park cupped her face. Trying not to face reality while Mr. Park sat back and glared at Jimin in dissapointment.

              "Excuse me, are you Jimin? Are you me? Have you seen love spark between us even once?! Do you need a magnifying glass to see that there's nothing between us now? It's over.. It's over! There's nothing between us and we accept it... Not any of you."

                "Yun-se! Do not speak to your father like that. You are a woman and you must have class!" Mrs. Lee added as she gave a scary glare to Yun-se, but the girl wasn't going to have it.

                Jimin then stood up and walked over to his parents side of the couch and looked at them while they avoided eye contact with their son. "I don't want to be in this marriage, Mother, Father. I told you this before but you ignored me...are you going to ignore me again?" Questioned the man while his Mother still cupped her face. "I fell in love with another..."

                 "WHAT?!" Shouted Mr. Lee while everyone was surprised except for Mrs. Lee. Who has seen this all before. She knew Jimin was off with Jungkook every day and all she did was watch how the two ran off together, leaving her to pressure Yun-se to bond with her husband and make him stay... But she couldn't.

                "J-Jimin...?" Asked Mrs. Park out of tears just threatening to fall.

                "I... I love, Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin stated and stepped back while the room died into silence until the devil herself jumped back in.

               "No. No you don't. You love my daughter. Not that boy. He tortures you and ruins your high school life and you suddenly want to love him more than your own best friend? You just love fucking your life over... Then you'll complain how Jungkook abuses you." Bellowed the angry Mother while Jimin glared at the woman and kept his upset stare at his Mother-in-law.