Chapter 48: Wonders

A few weeks later, prior to the day of departure, Jimin layed awake in bed at night. Knowing soon he'd have a day off to talk to his family as soon as he wakes up. He laid silently next to his wife and felt her wrap her arms around his arm to hold him close, yet Jimin would barely allow her to kiss him. In Yun-se's mind, she believed their love was spiralling out of control but all she could do was hope that after the trip, Jimin would understand her more and soon think of having a baby instead.

            That's what Yun-se believed... Having a baby would mend the hole that formed in between the two... Yet, Jimin made it clear he didn't want to have a child. In the girl's mind, she just thought it was too soon to have a baby. She just wanted Jimin to confirm and promise that they will have one soon. When the question came back to the man, he would grow silent and just shake his head. Refusing any further discussion on such a responsible thing that neither of them were prepared for. Why would they have a child if issues between the two was starting to surface?

             Jimin turned his face away from Yun-se every night while the girl held onto to her husband. Just knowing she has to get use to this. Yun-se was the one that actually tried to keep this going even if Jimin seemed out of it at times. Deep down she feared losing him and just wanted the man to come home every night so she could at least feel like he still appreciates her.

                Suddenly, Jimin heard his phone vibrate and this called his attention, pointing to the bedside cabinet where his phone rested on top while it charged too. The phone vibrated again and Jimin finally rose his hand to grab his phone and check who is messaging him. As soon as Jimin placed on his glasses and gazed up at the bright light of his phone, he dropped his gaze to see that Jungkook was texting.

              Lately, the boy would always ask when Jimin would go in and talk to his parents constantly. He was so excited but he never expected Jimin would wait until the last day of their time in Korea before they go just so he could open his mouth and talk to his parents. Jimin turned over onto his side and fixed his glasses as he gazed at the text messages that popped up from his lover.
_______________________________________________________Mr. Jeon_____________

Mr.Jeon:
Jimin! Are you awake?
Baby.... Baby! Hey!
JIMMI!

Jungkook call me Jimin! My wife can't see that you call me that...

Mr. Jeon:
I don't care. You're mine.

Ah, why did you text me in the first place anyways? I'm sleeping here..

Mr. Jeon:
Baby, calm down. I just want to know when will you talk to your parents? I've already packed, talked to my manager and now I'm ready to go.

I'll talk to them tomorrow... Then the next day we'll be travelling abroad. I wanted to save this for last.

Mr. Jeon:
Take your time

So you can constantly ask me again and again? 😒

Mr.Jeon:

Pretty much ❤️

Jungkook, can you do me a favor?

Mr. Jeon:
Anything for you, Baby!

I want you to come with me to my parent's house.. If they learn to accept me and react well to the signs I give, I will tell them. How does that sound?