•°BONUS°•

Three years later, it was a bright and sunny day where white chairs were set up along an open field. There was roses along a white arbor and many chairs just being set up by a group of people. The small calico cat wandered down a white rug down the center of the aisle as Kim Taehyung sat at a white grand piano above a wooden platform, practicing the wedding march on the piano along with other peaceful songs. Just then, he hit a wrong key while he flinched as he heard a frustrated sigh come from the back row of the seats.

              "IT'S G-SHARP, TAEHYUNG!" Shouted Yoongi, wearing a black and white suit as he stood up and picked Muffin up who had on a black bow over her head. "Amateur..." Yoongi hissed as he dropped onto the seat next to Taehyung and placed his hand on the correct cord. "There."

              "I told you I was learning! It's not that easy." Taehyung shot back while Hoseok approached the two and dropped onto the spot next to Taehyung, holding a small baby in his arms wearing all white with a black beanie over his black silk hair.

              "So, Yoongi? Want to take my husband away now?" Hoseok joked as Taehyung smiled at the baby and held out his hands to carry the child.

               "Stop arguing over me. Jung Mi-yu is sleeping!" Taehyung said silently as he scooped the sleepy baby into his arms and left the two at the piano. "I swear sitting next to the two of you is like having a dog chase a cat." Added the man as he walked down the aisle to sit in with one of the rows while Seokjin leaned his head against his lover's shoulder. Kim Namjoon.

               "We've been dating for so long, you still don't want to marry me?" Namjoon chuckled as the couple wore matching black and white suits.

               "Ask me in another time~ not two hours before Jungkook and Jimin's wedding! Pay attention to the timing, Namjoon!" Teased the older while he folded his arms, pulling a smile.

              "Do I have to wait another five years?!" Complained the man as he pushed his bangs back to show his forehead.

               "Hey! Taehyung, do you hear something?!" Shouted Seokjin as Taehyung looked back and held his son in his arms.

               "SHHH!"

               "Ignore me all you want, I'm going to marry you one day~" Chuckled the man as he laid back and placed his hands behind his head. "If it's the last thing I do." Namjoon added as Seokjin smiled and started to laugh and hit the man's shoulder repeatedly.

               "I'm only teasing! Of course I'll marry you, but do it right!"

               "Such a picky princess~"

               "Ahem, it's Queen!" Joked the older while he kept laughing, making his lover laugh as well.

              Down at the flower fields, Jimin sat in the middle of the field as Jungkook approached the older. The two weren't in their suits just yet, but they wore all white before changing into the wedding suits they fitted before. Jimin's hair was no longer red. It was dyed dirty blond for his special day and he wore his blue eye contacts for today. Jungkook matched contacts with Jimin too but, still had his black silk hair while the bunny necklace hung from his neck and the baby chicken necklace hung from his lover's neck.

              "Still not getting ready?" Jungkook asked and placed his hands in his pockets.

              "The wedding is hours from now." Jimin responded and held onto his necklace charm as his promise ring was on his right hand ring finger while a diamond and silver engagement ring sat on his left hand ring finger. "I still wonder why you gave me such a feminine ring for engagement!" Giggled the older while he watched Jungkook take out a folded pack of paper from his pocket.