Chapter 58: Let's talk

Jimin thought it was stupid of him to think of this as some random children situation to make a big fuss about. Yet, losing a friend like Seokjin was enough to make Jimin hear his own heart pound from the anxiety. He realized that he would be feeling like this the day he confesses to Yun-se. But by now, Jimin felt like he has dragged this for as long as possible now.

               Jimin stepped up and gazed at Seokjin while Yoongi opened the small can of cat food for Muffin to eat out of while Yoongi carried a bottle of water to give Muffin after like she was his daughter. That's how much, Yoongi looked after the small calico cat. Jungkook knew what was bound to happen but all he did was smile and look down at Yoongi, crouching down and feeding the cat with his adorable smile that showed his gums on his teeth.

             "Jin.." Jimin said as he looked at his friend with a smile he forced on himself so he wouldn't look so nervous.

             "Yes, Jimin?" Seokjin asked and parted his view from the small cat.

             "I need to talk to you in private... It's serious..." Jimin answered and at this moment, Seokjin began to wonder about what it could be, was there something wrong with the project? The cruise? Or even the food that was being sold? Yet, he didn't know that Jimin was about to tell him something he had to keep from his close friend. The two walked by the rails of the boat where Jimin gazed at the ocean and folded his hands while he rested his arms along the rail. Trying to make it obvious that he wasn't wearing his wedding ring.

            "What do you need to talk about?" Seokjin asked as Jimin looked down at his hands and back at Seokjin.

              "Do you see... Anything different from my hands?"

                "Let me guess, did they finally grow an inch or two?" The older joked and made Jimin giggle and throw his head down while he laughed. Trying to calm himself into a serious tone so he could focus.

               "No! Just look." Jimin added as he held up his left hand and took out his wedding ring with his other. "I'm not wearing my ring here...."

                "W-Why not?" Jin asked growing a little serious at the moment.

                "Because... As others said... You can't wear this ring if your heart beats for another..." Jimin stated as Seokjin took a moment to process.

             "Jimin... I know I'm handsome, but I have someone. I'm sorry you had to find out this way-"

               "No, Jin! I don't love you, I love... Jeon Jungkook..." Jimin whispered and placed the ring in his pocket to grab Jin by his hands and calm him down before he starts shouting like a pregnant woman giving labor.

                "AH-" Seokjin began to shout, but Jimin was quick to throw his hand over the older's lips to silence him. "MMH-?!"

                "C-Calm down.. I-I thought this would be easy... But it's so difficult! I know I'm married to Yun-se and you must think our relationship is perfect. It's not... It's an arranged marriage and you know that. I never loved her as much as I love Jungkook now!" Jimin continued to fight for his claim until Seokjin pushed Jimin's hand away from his mouth that silenced him.

             "You... and Yun-se... Didn't you feel anything for her? For all those years you've been married with her... Not even the first night on your honeymoon?" Jin questioned Jimin in disbelief. "How long have you been with Jungkook under all of this?"

               "Quite some time now... A month or so? Ah, this is so tough to talk about..." Jimin said feeling slightly embarrassed. "Being forced into an arranged marriage is so tough for me! It's like grabbing you and Yoongi to marry right on the spot! You have no say in anything... Neither does your future partner. You're dragged to the dressing room to fit your Hanbok while your future partner is fitting for theirs... Feeling embarrassed that the simple and friendly bond the two of you had would be no more and you both are just... Just shoved to marry for money!" Jimin spoke and each word stuck Seokjin like beats on a drum.