Chapter 29: Say it to me

Jimin gazed at Jungkook growing silent and speechless. He was a little nervous to talk about it... But he knew that deep down Jungkook couldn't contain himself to talk about something like this. The boy wanted to speak now and wasn't going to allow Jimin to postpone this feeling any longer.

          "Now...? N-Now? Here?" Jimin asked as Jungkook shook his head and still kept his hand locked with Jimin's, yet Jimin didn't lock hands with his to hide this from everyone who cared to glance their way.

           "No. Come with me... Please." Jungkook begged and stepped back as he placed both of his hands on to Jimin's right hand and tugged him to follow. "I promise I won't argue with you over this... Okay?" Jungkook promised to get Jimin by his side as Jimin took one more glance at Seokjin and Yoongi standing around and arguing with eachother playfully.

            "W-What about them..?" Jimin worried but all Jungkook did was smile and back up further to lead Jimin out of the big room.

             "Come on.. It won't take long. Okay?" Jungkook stated as Jimin finally decided to follow Jungkook out of the room. Leaving Yoongi and Seokjin behind, but they didn't notice that Yoongi watched the two leave together, causing the man to smile to himself and keep bothering Jin to keep him occupied. This was a feeling Yoongi would get when he'd look at the two... Almost like he picked up such a strong bond, such chemistry and glee. It was something bigger than what Yoongi saw when it came to Jimin talking about his wife, compared to him spending more time with Jungkook with a light in his eyes just beyond his circular glasses.

            Jungkook pulled Jimin and locked hands with the boy as they hurried down the hall and down to the resource center together. Here was such a safe place, as Yoongi mentioned before, there was no cameras or any PA systems within the big library so Jungkook thought this was the most private area in the whole building.

          "Here... No one can see or hear us.." Jungkook added and finally let go of Jimin's hand, yet the older didn't. He finally locked his hand with the younger and kept his eyes down on the ground while Jungkook looked back at Jimin with his bright blue and grey colored eye contacts. "Talk to me... What do you feel when you see me..?" Jungkook wondered and felt Jimin loosen his grip and look up at Jungkook as they walked further into the aisle of the bookcases where no one can see them from behind it.

         Jimin stopped in front of a dead end of the book cases and turned around as he locked eyes with the man he fell in love with while he was surrounded by walls of bookcases, deep inside the resource center like they were lost in a maze. "You finally have me here to talk, hm?" Jimin asked and looked up at the younger who was staring at him with such love beating in his eyes.

         "You know we can't continue sweeping this under a rug.."

           "Fine then.. If we are coming clean.. I want you to know that when I look at you, Jungkook. It makes me wish I never placed on this ring in the first place and just hoped we could have been friends so I wouldn't be placed in an unhappy marriage..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook nodded his head and listened to Jimin's words. "I.. Feel so drawn to you and I never thought I'd feel this way. Ugh, it's too cheesy and romantic... I know. But in a relationship I have now, there's no love between us. Just something you'd find in a tight friendship that won't go any further than that! H-How did you make me fall for you?" Jimin asked. But Jungkook only chuckled and slowly placed his hands over Jimin's hands and held them with his.

            "It's not rocket science, Jimin! You fell in love with me... as I did for you! Yun-se doesn't deserve you and you don't deserve to be trapped in a marriage... You should be free to love who you want and not grow afraid to show anyone about it! Jimin, I don't want you to wear that ring when you're with me.. It drives me insane." Jungkook added and slowly raised his hands up to rest his hands on the older's shoulders.