Chapter 41: Not a surprise

Jimin sat in the living room in silence, waiting for his wife to finish up her makeup so they could head off on their date. Jimin kept his fingers crossed while he thought of the many things he dreaded occuring. He hoped the restaurant Jungkook worked in was full for the night so they would have to avoid that restaurant... But, Yun-se was silent on where they were to go and this only kept the older on edge.

            Yun-se soon walked out with her red handbag, matching heels and red short dress along with black leggings for the night. She looked beautiful, just before Jimin would admire that from her, tell her she was beautiful no matter what without hesitation... But now, Jimin would say it while he thought of Jungkook on his head everyday like always. The woman approached Jimin and smiled excitingly as Jimin looked up at his wife.

           "Ah, don't tell me you're going like this! Can you wear a coat over that sweater? It looks too festive." Yun-se complained as Jimin looked down and chuckled.

            "I'll wear a light brown coat over it, okay? How does that sound?"

            "Better. Go, hurry up I already made reservations!" Yun-se continues and Jimin of course, felt already anxious about where they were to go to. This almost made Jimin want to take long and ruin the reservation, but Yun-se was lurking by the doorway of the bedroom to make sure he doesn't waste time. Even if it seemed like a mean thing to do, watching Jungkook show up to watch them from a distance was enough to make him nervous.

         Jungkook was many things to Jimin. The young boy was Jimin's true love, the one he kissed, touched and pleasured... But going on a date with Yun-se as Jungkook watched was as bad as being caught while cheating! Jimin wasn't loyal and he knew it. Jungkook knew it too, but brushed it off as Jimin finally finding love! Jungkook had his moments of jealousy so, Jimin didn't really know what would actually happen if the two were to actually meet after high school.

            "Good! You're done! Let's go! Hurry we can't be one hour late!" Yun-se added in a rush as she grabbed Jimin's car keys and walked off. "You're driving and I'll tell you where."

           "Oh, alright." Jimin replied. Trying not to sound as scared as he really was. Deep down, he knew there was a possibility of him ending up at Jungkook's job, so he tried to be mentally prepared for it. "...Restaurants are too overrated!"

            "What? Oh shut up. You're insane, Jimin. A restaurant is very romantic and lovely at this type of night. I can assure you we will have such a great time together!" Yun-se assured and walked out of the house while Jimin followed. Feeling a bit nervous and tried his best to avoid limping infront of Yun-se. Yet, Yun-se was able to catch everything since Jimin walked before her. "Are you... Okay? Does your legs hurt?"

              "I... um... Yesterday, I hit my knee against the wall when I was drunk... Yeah!" Jimin lied again as Yun-se only giggled and patted Jimin's head.

             "But you look so nervous."

             "Oh it's nothing. I guess I'm just really hungry." Jimin stretched his truth while the two got into the car. Jimin was so use to seeing Jungkook sit on the passenger's seat of the car, that as soon as Yun-se sat on the seat, Jimin felt a little upset. He only filled Jungkook in his mind to the point where he got too comfortable with the idea.

           The man cleared his throat and fixed the golden ring over his ring finger and let out a sigh. "Tell me where should we go."

             "I'm putting the address onto the GPS. Just follow it. Then you'll know." Yun-se advised and placed on her seatbelt while she set her phone on top of the dashboard to guide Jimin to the restaurant. Along the way, Jimin gazed at the familiar road and pushed up his glasses in worry. He knew this was as close to Jungkook's restaurant and couldn't help but to keep his eyes open wide while he prayed Yun-se would tell him to enter a better restaurant by the block. Yet, the GPS said otherwise.