Chapter 17: To the test

"J-Jungkook... N-No.. No I can't." Jimin whispered as he looked down. Unknowingly placing his hands on Jungkook's chest as he could feel the younger move in by his ear to whisper to the man.

             "What's holding you back..?" Jungkook asked as Jimin kept shaking his head slightly and looking down while his hands were still on Jungkook's chest.

             "This ring holds me back from it... If I kiss you... I'll want you..." Jimin added as he felt Jungkook softly pat his back gently. "No... No I can't kiss you. I'm married." Jimin complained. Jungkook still noticed Jimin was still looking down on his chest and holding him there. It was like he wanted a moment like this... But he couldn't even make up his mind. "Jungkook.."

               "Just one..?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle as he held up Jimin's left hand and held Jimin's ring softly, placing his fingers over the golden ring. "Jimin... Don't wear it... If you know your heart beats for another."

              "Jungkook... You don't understand. It's a sin if I wear this while my heart beats for another." Jimin added and looked up to gaze at Jungkook in his eyes. "I can't give you what you want if we are together. Jungkook... I'm not gay..." Jimin added as Jungkook tilted his head and still held Jimin's ring.

             "You're not..?" Jungkook asked as Jimin looked at Jungkook, slightly close to tearing up from the confusion. Of course, Jungkook knew this was all Jimin forced himself to say. Jimin just didn't seem like he was straight.

          "I-I'm not..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook looked at Jimin in the eyes.

        "You know you can tell me... Show me anything... Be honest because I don't want any lies. Do you want me to find out for myself?" Jungkook asked as Jimin stayed silent and looked into Jimin's eyes.

           "What doesn't he understand?" Jimin thought as Jungkook started to slowly loosen Jimin's ring around his ring finger. "W-What is he doing?!" Jimin thought as Jungkook took off Jimin's glasses and left his vision a blur as Jimin blinked his eyes and kept looking down. Not wanting to stop this because deep down he wanted to sit and watch.

           "Let's put that to the test~" Jungkook whispered as as he leaned in, holding the ring and Jimin's glasses as he took off his own glasses, still being able to look at Jimin. Leaning in to meet lips with the older.

            Jimin could see Jungkook's figure moving in closer... and closer... until, Jungkook locked lips with the man. Jimin's eyes closed as he felt the younger move his lips against his. Kissing for the first time and Jimin felt like he wanted this to go on forever. He wished to wake up to this sweet feeling... However, Jimin knew it wasn't right. But he didn't want to pull away. The feeling was bittersweet to him.

        Jungkook placed the glasses and ring down on the space of the bench, raising his hands up to Jimin's face to softly caress him, leading down to his waist. Suddenly, Jimin quickly stopped and pulled away, Jumping up in a flinch as he stood and backed away. Covering his lips and looking down while he panted and his face grew a red color. Showing he was blushing from it all. His mind screamed showing he knew this wasn't right but he kept himself there to continue the kiss.

           Jungkook panted as he looked up at Jimin with a smirk, placing on his own glasses and standing up after Jimin. "I'm surprised...I enjoyed that.." Jungkook said as he walked up behind Jimin to give him his ring and his glasses back. "Jimin...?"

           "I-I'm so dead..." Jimin added as he looked back at Jungkook. "I... I can't have you... I don't even own you and you don't even own me..." Jimin mentioned as Jungkook stepped up and placed the glasses over Jimin's eyes and hesitated to give the ring back. No matter how much he didn't want to, he had to give it back eventually.